TS EAMCET 2021 Application Form last date on 18th May 2021 for without late fee. TS EAMCET means Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture & Medicine Common Entrance Test.
The TS EAMCET, also known as the Telangana State – Engineering, Agriculture, and Medical Famous Entrance Test are held every year by JNTU Hyderabad on behalf of TSCHE.
This is a state-level admissions test for Engineering, Agriculture, and Medical group classes. Candidates must pass the TS EAMCET in order to be admitted into Telangana State’s various universities and private colleges.
|TS EAMCET 2021 Application Form last date on 18th May 2021 for without late fee.|
|Click Here to Details|
|Available on Application Form||20th Mar 2021|
|Last Date of Application Form (without Late Fee)||18th May 2021|
|Date of Application Correction||19th to 27th May 2021|
|Last Date of Application Form (Late Fee of Rs. 250/-)||28th May 2021|
|Last Date of Application Form (Late Fee of Rs. 500/-)||7th Jun 2021|
|Last Date of Application Form (Late Fee of Rs. 2500/-)||17th Jun 2021|
|Last Date of Application Form (Late Fee of Rs. 5000/-)||28th Jun 2021|
|Hall Ticket||17th Jun to 1st Jul 2021|
|Engineering Stream||Click Here|
|Agriculture & Medical Stream||Click Here|
|Engineering – English & Telugu||Click Here|
|Engineering – English & Urdu||Click Here|
|Agriculture and Medical – English and Telugu||Click Here|
|Agriculture and Medical – English and Urdu||Click here|
Check out the parts below for more information on the TS EAMCET 2021 Application Form:
- The TS EAMCET 2021 registration process began on March 20, 2021.
- Students may apply for the TS EAMCET until May 18, 2021. (without late fee).
- Students may also pay a late fee to have the option of submitting their applications after the deadline. The deadline for submitting applications with a late fee of Rs. 250/- is the week of May 28th, 2021.
- The entire application process can be completed online via the website.
- Applicants may also apply for the TS EAMCET by going to a TS online center near them.
- If there are any errors in the application data, students can fix them during the correction facility time. From May 19th, 2021, a correctional facility will be open.
- Multiple applications will be denied, so students can only submit one application form.
|Application Form||Click Here|
TS EAMCET 2021 Application Form last date on 18th May 2021 for without late fee. Candidates check the Application Fee:
- Engineering: Rs.400/- (SC/ST), Rs.800/- (General)
- Agriculture: Rs.400/- (SC/ST), Rs.800/- (General)
- Engineering & Agriculture (both stream): Rs.800/- (SC/ST), Rs.1600/- (General)
Step to Apply Application Form
The candidate follows the step to Apply Application Form:
- go to the TS EAMCET official website.
- Click the ‘Apply Online’ Button.
- Then choose the payment option. (Including TS – AP online, debit card & credit card.)
- After payment is made, click on the “proceed to fill the online application form” option.
- All your mandatory information in the application form means personal, communication, educational, course application & much other similar information will have to be filled.
- Upload scanned images of your photograph and signature in the Fixed format.
- Tick this checkbox “I accept the terms and conditions”.
- You must verify the filled-in information thoroughly.
- After that, you click on the “OK” button.
- Lastly, to take a printout of your application form, click on the “Download application filled in application form” button.
Candidates should read the following section to learn more about TS EAMCET Eligibility:
- Candidates who are Indian nationals or who hold a PIO/OCI card are qualified to apply.
- The candidate must be a Telangana/Andhra Pradesh citizen. Candidates who meet the criteria for Local/Non-Local status as specified by the Telangana/Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admission) order, 1974 are also eligible to apply.
- For engineering, which includes B.Tech (DT, AG & FT):
Students must have completed or appeared for a 12th-grade examination with PCM subjects as an optional subject or related vocational courses in Engineering & Technology from a board recognized by the BIE Telangana/Andhra Pradesh or the applicant must have passed or appeared for the SBTET, Telangana/AP diploma in engineering or its equivalent.
- For Pharma – D:
Students must have completed or attempted 12th grade with PCM subjects from a board recognized by the BIE Telangana/Andhra Pradesh. OR the candidate must have passed or appeared for the SBTET, Telangana/AP diploma in pharmacy.
- For Engineering/Pharmacy, applicants must have reached the age of 16 by the start of the program. There is no upper age limit set.
- Applicants for B.Tech (Dairy Technology/ Agriculture Engineering/ FT) and BSc (CA & BM) must be 17 years old as of December 31st of the admission year. For all candidates, the upper age limit is 22 years, and for ST/SC candidates, it is 25 years.
- For Pharma – D, the applicant must have reached the age of 17 on December 31st of the admission year.
- Exam Mode: The TS EAMCET 2021 entrance exam will be administered in an online CBT format.
- Multiple choice questions will make up the majority of the TS EAMCET exam report.
- Number of Questions: There will be 160 questions in both the engineering and agriculture journals.
- The paper will be worth a total of 160 points.
- Exam Time: You will have 3 hours to complete the paper.
- The paper will be written in a bilingual language, either English/ Telugu or English/ Urdu.
- Marking Scheme: One point will be awarded for each correct answer. There will be no deductions for incorrect answers.
|Exam Dates||Click Here|
Candidates can search the TS EAMCET Syllabus on the website in an online mode. Candidates will research topics from Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry at the 12th-grade level to prepare for the exam. For all three subjects, mathematics, physics, and chemistry, the syllabus has been reduced by 30%. The engineering and medical/agriculture streams each have their own syllabus.
Tips for Planning
- Students must first grasp the test’s syllabus and exam format.
- Students must solve previous year question papers and sample papers to learn about the types of questions that will be asked in the exam and other information.
- For good practice, take online or offline mock exams.
- Create a study schedule and stick to it religiously.
- Make a list and stick to it. Check them on a regular basis.
- Students should seek out good study materials such as books, videos, and other media.
Students must enter their login information in order to receive their admit card. Students must keep their admit cards until the admissions process is completed.
After downloading the admit card, students can double-check that all of the information on it is right. Students must contact officials if there is a difference on their admit card before the exam date.
Students will be given an online connection to search the website’s response key. The response key will be available in PDF format for each paper separately.
The website will first publish the provisional response key. By paying a fee before the deadline, students would be able to file objections or question the response key.
|Answer Key||Click Here|
On the website, students will be able to review their grades. According to the merit order, the results will be published in rank order. The Board would give the entrance test’s normalized marks a 75 percent weighting.
The remaining 25% of the weighting will be given to the students’ scores in the relevant category of subjects (PCM) of the qualifying test.
Students will be given seats in different institutions based on their success in the entrance examination. For the allotment of qualified candidates, the authority will publish a list of institutions with their intake details in various courses and disciplines on the website.
The details on counseling will be available in the State Council of Higher Education of Telangana’s information booklet. Registration, option filling and locking, fee payment, seat allotment, and document review are all measures students must take during therapy to be eligible for admission.