PESSAT 2021 Application Form is released on 20th December 2020 for all UG/PG Programmes. Slot booking for various UG and PG courses has begun.
People Education Society (PES) University organizes a university entrance test. Candidates will gain access to B.Arch. and B.Tech. programs by passing the test.
Candidates will be able to enroll in various UG and PG engineering courses at PES University based on their PESSAT ranking. PES Scholastic Aptitude Test all applications submitted for the online mode and Exam Mode is Online/ Offline.
|PESSAT 2021 Application Form is released on 20th December 2020 for all UG/PG Programmes.|
|Click Here to Details|
|PESSAT Slot Booking 2021 Released for all UG & PG Courses.|
|Click Here to Details|
|Available on Application Form||20th Dec 2020|
|Last Date on Application Form||Coming Soon|
Candidates must read the following information about the PESSAT Application Form:
- The application form for PESSAT 2021 is now available online.
- Candidates will begin filling out application forms for all courses on December 20, 2020.
- The deadline to submit an application for a B.Tech course is the third week of April 2021, and the deadline for other courses is July 2021.
- Candidates must also have a valid/working email address and phone number when filling out the application form.
- All candidates must also upload a passport-size photograph and signature in the format specified.
- Since the authority can not have any correctional facilities, applicants must carefully fill out the application.
- Finally, candidates are encouraged to print several copies of their completed application forms for future reference.
- Candidates have the option of paying the application fee both online and offline.
- Credit cards, debit cards, and net banking are all options for online payment.
- Candidates can pay the fee by bank challan or demand draught in the offline mode.
- Candidates who want to pay the fee by Demand Draft (DD) must make the check payable to “PES University General Fund” in Bangalore.
- All Candidates: Rs.1050/- (Rs. 550 for HN campus courses)
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- Net Banking
Candidates can read the following information about the PESSAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
- Nationality: Indian Citizens Only.
- Age: 17 – 25 years.
- Qualification: Candidates should pass the Secondary or equivalent examination with a minimum of 60% and 50% scoring for private groups with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics from a reputed board.
Candidates must read the following information about the PESSAT Exam Pattern:
- Duration of Exam: 3 Hours (B.Tech), 2 hours (Other Courses)
- Number of questions: 180 questions
- Negative Marking: No negative markings.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark for each correct answer.
- Exam Mode: Online
Tips for Preparation
Candidates can use the following tips and tricks to help them prepare for the PESSAT exam:
- Make a detailed schedule and stick to it.
- Make a few quick notes and go through them again.
- Examine the entire syllabus and exam pattern.
- Examine previous year’s question paper for practice.
- At least one week should be set aside for revision.
- Consume a well-balanced diet and get at least 8 hours of sleep each night.
PESSAT Slot Booking is done at the convenience of the applicant. Candidates must book a slot online by entering their registration number and email address. Candidates must select their exam city, exam center, and exam date during the slot booking process.
The admit card will be a necessary item for candidates to bring to the examination center. Candidates must download their PESSAT 2021 Admit Card one to two days prior to the test.
Candidates must bring one legitimate ID evidence, such as an Aadhar card or a driver’s license, in addition to their admit card. Candidates must use their login credentials to download their admit cards.
The hall ticket will provide all pertinent information, such as the candidate’s name, roll number, exam date and time, and all-important instructions. Candidates are advised to read and obey all instructions given to them.
Admit Card (2021)
The PESSAT results will be available on the website in an online format. Candidates must verify their results using their login credentials, which include their date of birth (D.O.B) and registration number.
Students who are taking the PESSAT exam will be able to see their results. The result will include all pertinent information, such as the candidate’s name, grade in each subject, total grade, percentage, and result status.
Following the announcement of the results, the authority will begin the PESSAT counseling process. Participation in the counseling session would be required by all eligible applicants.
It will be held in the third/fourth week of July 2021 for the B.Tech course. The counseling sessions will be held in two rounds, one online and one offline.
Candidates must apply the following documents after the first round of counseling:
- A tenth-grade mark sheet and a certificate
- 12th-grade mark sheet & diploma
- Score Card for the PESSAT 2021
- Admit Card for PESSAT 2021
- Certificate of transfer
- a certificate of migration
- Certificate of Caste (If required)
- Certificate of Birth (D.O.B.)
- Valid photo identification is required.