The Annual Refresher Programme in Teaching 2021 exam, which was scheduled for April 10, 2021, has been postponed by the National Testing Agency.
The detailed schedule for the ARPIT 2021 Examination, as well as for instructions for downloading Admit Cards, will be posted on the official website, arpit.nta.nic.in, later. ARPIT 2021 is a nationwide eligibility test.
Skilled candidates receive certificates equal to a UGC refresher course after passing this test. Faculty may use these qualifications to advance their careers.
|Available on Application Form||1st week of Jan 2021|
|Last Date of Application Form||4th week of Feb 2021|
|Application Correction||Feb 2021|
|Admit Card||1st week of Feb 2021|
|Entrance Exam||Mar 2021|
The Annual Refresher Programme in Teaching exam is open to all interested and eligible candidates. The following is important information to remember regarding the ARPIT 2021 application form.
- The National Transportation Agency (NTA) has released the ARPIT 2021 Application Form in an online format.
- Interested applicants should go to arpit.nta.nic.in to apply.
- The candidate’s name, parents’ names, identification number, personal data, contact details, communication details, and test center preferences are among the information to be entered into the form.
Faculty Learner: In the case of faculty who are working in any of the Indian higher educational institutions, there won’t be any examination fee. For this purpose, the faculty has to produce relevant proof of being a faculty in form of Faculty ID Proof/ Appointment Letter/Latest Payslip/Promotion Order.
Non-Faculty Learner: The examination fee for non-faculty is Rs. 1000/- for general candidates and Rs. 500/- for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD/ Women/ EWS with disability >=40%. The proof/ certificate of learner belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD/ EWS candidates with disability >=40% would require to be uploaded at the time of registration and the original needs to be produced at the exam center for verification.
Note: Due care should be taken in choosing the option of Faculty and Non-Faculty learner while filling registration form otherwise certificate will not be issued.
Method of Deposit of Fee by Non-Faculty Learners. The Fee can be deposited in the following mode:
(i) Debit Card/Credit Card.
(ii) Net Banking.
Until taking the ARPIT 2021, applicants must ensure that they meet the National Testing Agency’s eligibility requirements. Candidates who fall into one of the two groups below are entitled to take the certification test.
- Faculty learners: The ARPIT program is designed specifically for faculty members who work in India’s higher education institutions. Such applicants must have a supporting document, such as faculty ID evidence, an appointment letter, or a payslip, in order to apply for ARPIT 2021.
- Non-faculty learners: In addition to faculty students, non-faculty students may take the exam to improve their skills.
The exam pattern specifies the test’s mode and length, as well as the number and types of questions and the test’s marking scheme. The exam pattern for ARPIT 2021 can be found below.
- Duration of Exam: 3 Hours
- Type of question: There are objective-style questions with several options, only one of which is correct.
- Number of questions: 100 questions
- Total Marks: 100 marks
- Negative Marking: No negative markings.
- Exam Mode: ARPIT is a computer-based exam that is administered online (CBT).
For the Annual Refresher Programme in Teaching test, candidates are given hall tickets. The following are important points to remember regarding the ARPIT 2021 admit card:
- ARPIT 2021 admit card is available online from the National Testing Agency.
- It is available for download at arpit.nta.nic.in for those who have applied.
- The candidate’s name, gender, date of birth, exam date and time, exam center and address, candidate’s photograph, and signature are all included in the document.
|Admit Card (2021)||Coming Soon|
For all teaching job aspirants across India, the outcome of the Annual Refresher Programme in Teaching exam 2021 is a deciding factor. The following points summarise important aspects of the outcome declaration.
The National Testing Agency is in charge of compiling and announcing the ARPIT 2021 results. The outcome of ARPIT 2021 can be found at arpit.nta.nic.in.
SWAYAM issues certificates to eligible candidates based on their ARPIT results. Faculty learners and non-faculty learners receive different certificates. This credential is equivalent to one UGC refresher course for faculty career advancement.
|Result (2021)||Coming Soon|