The NIT MCA Common Entrance Test (NIMCET) is a national-level assessment that candidates must pass in order to be admitted to MCA programs.
The Raipur National Institute of Technology will host the test. Candidates will be admitted based on their performance in the test.
As a result, 11 NITs will give admission to candidates based on their level.
Application Form Updates
|Available on Application Form||2022|
|Last Date on Application Form||2022|
|Information Brochure||Coming Soon|
Here is all you need to know about the NIMCET Application Form:
- The application form can be filled out electronically by candidates.
- The authority may not approve application forms submitted by mail or courier.
- Candidates must have a working email address and phone number when filling out the application form since this is where sensitive information will be sent.
- Candidates must also submit a passport-size photograph and a signature in the necessary dimensions.
- Only eligible candidates will be considered for the application, so candidates should double-check the eligibility requirements.
- Candidates are only permitted to submit one application form. A number of applications will be turned down.
- Candidates must carefully fill out the application form because any missing or incorrect information will result in rejection.
- Candidates must also choose their preferred exam city during registration.
- There is no need to submit a hard copy of the completed application form to the exam organizers.
- Candidates are encouraged to print a copy of their completed application form for future reference.
How do you apply for the NIMCET?
When applying for NIMCET, follow the steps below step by step:
- Go to the official website (Link is provided above)
- Build an account by clicking the “New Registration” link.
- Don’t make different user accounts.
- Fill in basic and personal information such as your name, valid email address, and phone number.
- Candidates will now receive an email with a connection in their registered email address.
- To complete the operation, click the provided connection and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Fill in all other details, such as your qualifications, address, and so on.
- Choose an exam center and submit it.
- Upload a passport-sized photo as well as your signature.
- Images must be between 50 KB and 1 MB in size.
- The signature must be written in either black or blue ink.
- After you’ve uploaded your photos and papers, you’ll need to pay the application fee.
- A confirmation page will appear on your computer screen after the fee has been submitted.
- Print several copies of your confirmation page for future reference.
Documents/information required to complete the application form:
- 12th-grade report card/certificate
- Label sheet/certificate for graduation
- Certificate of Birth Date
- Certificate of classification (if required)
- Several passport-sized photos
- Signature (to be written in black or blue ink only)
- Evidence of identification (Such as Aadhar card, Driving License, ration card, etc)
- General & OBC Candidates: Rs.2500/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs.1250/-
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- Net Banking
- The application fee can be charged online with a debit card, credit card, or net banking account.
- The fee is not refundable or transferable.