NIFT means the National Institute of Fashion Technology. NIFT provides Undergraduate & Postgraduate level Courses. National Institute of Fashion Technology Exam is a National level Exam.
National Institute of Fashion Technology Courses Offered only for Design. NIFT all applications submitted for the only online mode and Exam Mode is Offline.
|Available on Application Form||2021|
|Last Date on Application Form||2021|
- The completed application fee is non-refundable
- Candidates can pay the application fee in both online mode and offline mode. In which debit card, credit card & net banking facility is available in online mode and DD facility is available in offline mode.
- When the candidate pays the application fee in offline mode, the DD drawn should be in favor of “NIFT HO” payable at New Delhi.
- In NIFT, general and OBC-NCL candidates have to pay up to Rs 2000 and SC / ST and PWD candidates have to pay up to Rs 1000.
- Nationality: Indian nationals.
- Minimum Age: 23 Years (General Category), 28 Years (SC/ST/PWD category)
- B.F.Tech: 12th Class Pass
- B.Des: 12th Class Pass
- M.F.Tech: Candidates should have completed their bachelor’s degree in F.Tech from a recognized institute or university from NIFT or B.Tech/B.E.
- M.Des: Candidates must have done their bachelor’s degree from a recognized institute or university or have done UG diploma, NIFT or NID in UG Design for a minimum of three years.
- Duration of Exam: 2 Hours
- Type of question: Multiple choice questions – Objective.
- Number of questions: 150 questions (M.F.Tech, MFM & B.F.Tech), 100 questions (B.Des)
- Negative Marking: No negative markings.
- Exam Mode: Offline
There will be five sections in the question paper.
- Quantitative ability.
- communicative competence.
- Understanding of English.
- Analytical Ability.
- Common Sense.
- Current issue.
NIFT 2021 Admit Card releasing in online mode. Admit Card will be releasing in Mar 2021. Admit card will be issued before the entrance examination.
Admit Card (2021)
The result of NIFT 2021 comes a few days after the entrance examination. This result of NIFT 2021 comes in the month of Apr 2021.
The counseling process of NIFT 2021 will be conducted through online mode. This counseling process of NIFT 2021 will start in April 2021.