JKCET means Jammu & Kashmir Common Entrance Test. JKCET provides Undergraduate & Postgraduate level Courses. Jammu & Kashmir Common Entrance Exam is a State level Exam.
JKCET Courses Offered for Engineering, Medical & Various Courses. Jammu & Kashmir Common Entrance Test all applications submitted for the only online mode and Exam Mode is Offline.
|Available on Application Form||2021|
|Last date of Application Form||2021|
- The application fee is Rs.1200/- for all the candidates.
- Net Banking
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- HDFC payment method including debit or credit card.
- This will be done as a bank challan of the branches of HDFC Bank of Jammu and Kashmir Bank.
- Nationality: As per Section 6 of the Constitution of the State of Jammu and Kashmir, the candidate should be a permanent resident of Jammu and Kashmir.
- Age: minimum age of 17 years
- Qualification: Should have passed 12th Class.
- Minimum Marks: 50% (General Candidates) & 40% (Reserved Categories Candidates)
- Recognition: Must have passed from a recognized board or university.
- Duration of Exam: 2 Hours
- Type of question: Multiple choice questions – Objective.
- Number of questions: 90 questions
- Total Marks: 180 marks
- Negative Marking: 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark for each correct answer.
JKCET 2021 Admit Card releasing in online mode. Admit Card will be releasing in Mar 2021. Admit card will be issued before the entrance examination.
Admit Card (2021)
The result of JKCET 2021 comes a few days after the entrance examination. This result of JKCET 2021 comes in the month of Apr 2021.
The counseling process of JKCET 2021 will be conducted through online mode. This counseling process of JKCET 2021 will start in April 2021.