ISI means Indian Statistical Institute. ISI provides Undergraduate & Postgraduate level Courses. Indian Statistical Institute Exam is a National level Exam.
Indian Statistical Institute Courses Offered for Engineering, Diploma & Various Courses. ISI all applications submitted for the only online mode and Exam Mode is Offline.
|Available on Application Form||2021|
|Last Date of Application Form||2021|
- Candidates are required to fill the application form through online mode.
- To successfully complete the application process, students must have – scanned the Internet, a valid email ID, a copy of the signature & a digital copy of his / her photograph.
- Before filling the application, students must ensure to pass through the entire eligibility criteria.
- Students belonging to the reserved category (ST / SC / OBC – NCL) will have to upload their caste certificate. PwD is required to upload their disability certificate.
- The application process will follow some steps like – registration, filling of forms, uploading of documents & payment of fees.
- Candidates will submit their application form and can take a print out of the application form for further processing.
- Male applicants (general category) for all programs: Rs.1250/-
- Female applicants (general category) for all programs: Rs.750/-
- OBC-NCL/SC/ST/PwD Category candidates: Rs.625/-
- Educational Qualification: The candidate should have completed 12th standard from a recognized board/university.
- Qualification subject: Candidate should have passed the 12th level with Mathematics and English subjects.
- Visually: Students of their 12th level can also apply.
- M.Stat: Candidate should have passed three years Bachelor’s degree or BE / B. Tech degree with Statistics as a subject or B or Mathematics degree from ISI and Postgraduate Diploma in Statistical Methods and Analytics from ISI.
- M.Math: Candidate should have three years Bachelor’s degree or BE / B. Tech degree with Mathematics as a subject or B State from ISI.
- MS (QE): The candidate must have passed the 12th standard examination in any discipline with a three-year bachelor’s degree and a mathematics subject.
- M.Tech (CS): Candidate should have BE or B.Tech Degree or Master Degree in Mathematics / Statistics / Physics / Electronic Science / Computer Applications / Computer Science / Information Technology or its equivalent.
The exam officials released the exam pattern of the ISI entrance exam 2021 in online mode. This helps the candidates to prepare in a better and informed manner. Using ISI 2021 exam pattern, candidates are able to know the pattern in which the question paper of the ISI Entrance Exam 2021 will be prepared.
Part – 1
- Type of questions: MCQ or Descriptive
- Subject: Mathematics of UG level
- Total marks: 30 Marks
- Duration: 2 Hours
- Number of questions to attempt: It will be mandatory to attempt all the questions
Part – 2
- Type of questions: MCQ or Descriptive.
- Sections: Computer Science, Engineering Mechanics, Engineering Drawing, Thermodynamics, Electrical, Electronics Engineering, Technology.
ISI 2021 Admit Card releasing in online mode. Admit Card will be releasing on Mar 2021. Admit card will be issued before the entrance examination.
Admit Card (2021)
The result of Indian Statistical Institute 2021 comes a few days after the entrance examination. This result of ISI 2021 comes in the month of Apr 2021.
The counseling process of ISI 2021 will be conducted through online mode. This counseling process of ISI 2021 will start in April 2021.