IIT JAM 2021 Admit Card releasing on 5th Jan. IIT JAM means the Indian Institutes of Technology Joint Admission Test. IIT JAM provides by Postgraduate Courses. Indian Institutes of Technology Joint Admission Test is a National level Exam.
IIT JAM Courses Offered for PG Degree. Indian Institutes of Technology Joint Admission Test all applications submitted for the online mode.
|IIT JAM 2021 Admit Card releasing on 5th Jan.|
|Available on Application Form||10 Sept 2020|
|Last Date of Application Form||15 Oct 2020|
|Admit Card||5th Jan 2021|
|Entrance Exam||14th Feb 2021|
|Result||20th Mar 2021|
|Submission of Application Form||15th to 28th Apr 2021|
|First Selection List||16th Jun 2021|
|Second Selection List||1st Jul 2021|
|Third Selection List||16th Jul 2021|
Mock Test (2021)
- Female (A Category) /SC/ ST/ PWD: Rs.750/- (One Paper), Rs.1050/- (Two Paper).
- General/ OBC-NCL: Rs.1500/- (One Paper), Rs.2100/- (Two Paper).
- Nationality: Indian citizens.
- Qualification: Candidates should have a bachelor’s degree in science stream from reputed intuition. Candidates who have completed graduation with science in distance mode will also be taken into consideration for this examination.
- Minimum Marks: 55% Marks (General Candidates), 50% Marks (Other Category Candidates)
- Duration of Exam: 3 Hours
- Type of question: Multiple choice questions – Objective.
- Number of questions: 60 questions (Section A – 30 questions, Section B – 10 questions & Section C – 20 quetions)
- Total Marks: 100 marks
- Negative Marking: There will be negative marking only for section A.
- Marking Scheme: Section B & C no negative marking.
- IIT Kanpur: Agra, Allahabad, Bareilly, Bhopal, Kanpur, Lucknow, Varanasi
- IIT Kharagpur: Bhubaneswar, Kharagpur, Kolkata, Raipur, Ranchi, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam
- IIT Guwahati: Asansol-Durgapur, Dhanbad, Dibrugarh, Guwahati, Jorhat, Kalyani, Patna, Siliguri
- IIT Madras: Chennai, Coimbatore, Ernakulam, Kollam, Kottayam, Madurai, Thiruvananthapuram, Tiruchirapalli, Tirunelveli, Warangal
- IIT Delhi: Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Greater Noida, Gurugram, Hisar, Indore, Jaipur, Jammu, Jodhpur, New Delhi
- IIT Bombay: Ahmedabad, Goa, Mumbai, Nagpur, Nanded, Nasik, Pune, Vadodara
- IIT Roorkee: Dehradun, Jalandhar, Kurukshetra, NOIDA, Mohali, Moradabad, Roorkee
- IISc Bangalore: Bengaluru, Hubl, Hyderabad, Kannur, Kozhikode, Mangalore, Palakkad, Thrissur.
- Full-time M.Sc. (2 Years)
- Masters in Economics (2 Years)
- Joint M.Sc.-Ph.D
- M.Sc.-Ph.D. Dual Degree
- Post-Bachelor’s Degree Programmes
- Integrated Ph.D.
- General Biology
- Biochemistry and Physiology.
- Basic Biotechnology
- Molecular Biology
- Cell Biology
- Physical Chemistry
Basic Mathematical Concepts, Atomic and Molecular Structure, Theory of Gases, Solid State, Chemical Thermodynamics, Chemical and Phase Equilibria, Electrochemistry, Chemical Kinetics, Adsorption.
- Organic Chemistry
Basic Concepts in Organic Chemistry and Stereochemistry, Organic Reaction Mechanism and Synthetic Applications, Qualitative Organic Analysis, Natural Products Chemistry, Aromatic and Heterocyclic Chemistry.
- Inorganic Chemistry
Periodic Table, Chemical Bonding and Shapes of Compounds, Main Group Elements (s and p blocks), Transition Metals (d block), Bioinorganic Chemistry, Instrumental Methods of Analysis, Analytical Chemistry.
Consumer theory, Production, costs with perfectly competitive markets, General equilibrium and welfare, Market structure, Game theory, Public goods & market failure.
National Income Accounting, Behavioural and Technological Functions, Business Cycles and Economic Models, Business Cycles and Economic Models (Open Economy), Inflation and Unemployment, Growth Models.
- Statistics for Economics
- Indian Economy
Indian economy before 1950, Planning and Indian development, Indian economy after 1991, Banking, finance & macroeconomic policies, Inequalities in social development, Poverty, India’s labour market
- Mathematics for Economics
Preliminaries and Functions of one real variable, Single-variable optimization, Functions of several real variables, Multivariate optimization, Linear programming, Integration, differential equations, and difference equations.
- The Planet Earth
- Structural Geology
- Economic Geology
- Applied Geology
- Sequences and Series of Real Numbers
- Functions of One Real Variable
- Functions of Two or Three Real Variables
- Integral Calculus
- Differential Equations
- Vector Calculus
- Group Theory
- Linear Algebra
- Real Analysis
Sequences and Series, Differential Calculus, Integral Calculus, Matrices.
Probability, Random Variables, Standard Distributions, Joint Distributions, Sampling Distributions, Limit Theorems, Estimation, Testing of Hypotheses.
- Mathematical Methods
- Mechanics and General Properties of Matter
- Oscillations, Waves & Optics
- Electricity & Magnetism
- Kinetic Theory, Thermodynamics
- Modern Physics
- Solid State Physics, Devices and Electronics
IIT JAM 2021 Admit Card releasing on 5th Jan. Admit Card releasing on online mode. Admit card will be issued before the entrance examination.
Admit Card (2021)
The result of IIT JAM 2021 comes a few days after the entrance examination. This result of IIT JAM 2021 comes in the month of Apr 2021.
The counseling process of IIT JAM 2021 will be conducted through online mode. This counseling process of IIT JAM 2021 will start in April 2021.
|All Contact Information||Click Here|