GCET means Goa Common Entrance Test. GCET provides by Undergraduate level Courses. Goa Common Entrance Exam is a State level Exam.
GCET Courses Offered for Engineering, Medical & Various Courses. Goa Common Entrance Test all applications submitted for the only online mode and Exam Mode is Offline.
|Available on Application Form||2021|
|Last Date on Application Form||2021|
- All the candidates will have to pay a fee of Rs.2000/- after the completion of the application process.
- Candidates will have to make this payment by demand draft.
- The candidates have sent the filled application forms along with the demand draft through the Director of Technical Education. “Payment is made in Panaji prepared in any scheduled bank.
- Nationality: Indian nationals. NRIs who hold an Indian passport can apply for reserved seats under the NRI category. OCI / PIO cardholders will be considered eligible for entry of seats under the NRI category.
- Age: Minimum 17 years old. (Engineering & Pharmacy Courses – No age limit)
- Qualification: 12th class must pass.
- Minimum Age: General Candidates – 45% & SC/ST/OBC & Other reserved Categories Candidates – 40%
- Duration of Exam: 2 Hours
- Type of question: Multiple choice questions – Objective.
- Number of questions: 375 questions
- Total Marks: 375 marks
- Negative Marking: No negative markings.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark for each correct answer.
GCET 2021 Admit Card releasing in online mode. Admit Card will be releasing in Mar 2021. Admit card will be issued before the entrance examination.
Admit Card (2021)
The result of GCET 2021 comes a few days after the entrance examination. This result of GCET 2021 comes in the month of Apr 2021.
The counseling process of GCET 2021 will be conducted through online mode. This counseling process of GCET 2021 will start in April 2021.