CUCET means Central Universities Common Entrance Test. CUCET provides Undergraduate & Postgraduate level Courses. CUCET Exam is a Central level Exam.
Central Universities Common Entrance Test Courses Offered for Bachelor Degree holders & Master Degree holders. CUCET all applications submitted for the only online mode and Exam Mode is Offline.
|Available on Application Form||2021|
|Last Date on Application Form||2021|
- General/OBC Candidates: Rs.800/- for 3 PU’s (Online Mode), Rs.850/- (Bank Challan)
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs.350/- for 3 PU’s (Online Mode), Rs.400/- (Bank Challan)
- PWD Candidates: Exemption from paying the application fee
- The application fee is paid by Credit Card/Debit Card and Internet banking.
- Applicants can also pay the fee by invoice before the application deadline.
- Indian Citizens
- UG Courses: 12th Class Pass
- PG Courses: All candidates should have a bachelor’s degree.
- Ph.D. Courses: All candidates should have a Master’s degree.
- Duration of Exam: 2 Hours
- Type of question: Multiple choice questions – Objective.
- Number of questions: 100 questions
- Total Marks: 100 marks
- Negative Marking: 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- Marking Scheme: 1 Marks for each correct answer.
CUCET 2021 Admit Card releasing in online mode. Admit Card will be releasing in Mar 2021. Admit card will be issued before the entrance examination.
Admit Card (2021)
The result of CUCET 2021 comes a few days after the entrance examination. This result of CUCET 2021 comes in the month of Apr 2021.
The counseling process of CUCET 2021 will be conducted through online mode. This counseling process of CUCET 2021 will start in April 2021.