WBJEE means West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination. WBJEE is a state-level test administered by the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board.
Students who pass this exam are admitted to UG programs in Engineering & Technology, Pharmacy, and Architecture.
Students who pass this entrance exam will be qualified to enroll in a variety of courses offered by West Bengal’s government colleges, universities, and self-financed institutions. West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination all applications submitted for the only online mode and Exam Mode is Offline.
|Available on Application Form||2021|
|Last Date on Application Form||2021|
Students can learn more about the WBJEE 2021 Application Form by visiting the following link:
- Students must complete the following steps in the application process: registration, application form filling,
- uploading of images (as per format and size), fee payment, and confirmation page printing.
- For filling out the form, students must have registered with a valid mobile number and email address.
- Single candidates who request several application forms will be rejected.
- Students must pay attention to the filled information when filling out application details. When the authority opens the correction window, students can also make corrections if there are any errors.
- Before filling out the form, students can double-check their eligibility.
- Students must hold a copy of the confirmation page printout for future reference.
- General Candidates: Rs.700/-
- SC/ST/OBC Candidates: Rs.500/-
- All applicants can pay the fee online or in cash using Allahabad Bank e-Challan.
Students must hold a copy of the confirmation page printout for future reference.
Eligibility in General:
- Nationality: Students must be citizens of India.
- Age Requirement: Applicants must be at least 17 years old as of December 31, 2021. The applicant must have been born on or before December 31, 2004.
- Other Courses Have No Age Limit: Other courses have no age limit. However, as of December 31, 2021, the upper age limit for marine engineering is 25 years.
Eligibility for Qualifications:
In the field of engineering:
- Candidates must have completed the 10+2 standard or an exam approved by the Central Government or the State Government in question.
- Students must have passed the 12th grade with Physics & Mathematics as compulsory subjects and any one of Chemistry, Biotechnology, Biology, Computer Science & Computer Application as eligible subjects with 45 percent marks (40 percent marks for SC, ST, OBC-A, OBC-B, PwD categories).
- The candidate must have passed English at the 10+2 level with a minimum of 30%.
- Students must have completed the 12th grade or its equivalent from a recognized board or university to qualify.
- Students must have completed 12th grade with Physics and Chemistry as required subjects, as well as one of the following: Mathematics, Biotechnology, Biology, Computer Science, or Computer Application. The qualifying marks for general candidates should be 45 percent, and reserved candidates should get 40 percent.
- Students must achieve a 30 percent grade in English at the 10+2 level.
In the section below, you can find the WBJEE 2021 exam pattern:
- Duration of Exam: 3 Hours
- Type of question: Multiple choice questions – Objective.
- Total Marks: 200 marks
- Negative Marking: -0.25 marks for Category I and Category II
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark for Category 1 and 2 marks for Category II / III.
Tips for Preparation
Candidates can use the following tips and tricks to help them prepare for the WBJEE exam:
- Students must choose good study materials available online or offline before beginning any exam planning.
- Learn about the entrance exam’s syllabus and exam format.
- Examine sample papers and previous papers to learn about the exam’s essence, difficulty level, and other patterns.
- Prepare for the exam by learning and understanding the exam technique.
- Obtain brief notes from colleagues, teachers, or the internet, or brace yourself for the test.
- Daily practise will help you prepare for the test.
Students can access their admit cards through the internet. The admit card may provide information about the applicants, such as their name, exam name, exam date, time, and place.
Students should keep in mind that after downloading the admit card, they should double-check all of the information on it.
If any information on the admit card is wrong, students must contact officials before the exam date to get the issue corrected. Students must present their admit cards on exam day in order to take the exam.
Admit Card (2021)
The WBJEE response key will be released in the second week of July 2021 by the authority. The WBJEE Answer Key will be available to students through the internet.
Students will be able to question the response key after it has been downloaded. After the candidates’ challenges have been accepted, the final response key will be made available in the last week of July 2021.
In the last week of July/August 2021, the WBJEE 2021 Result will be available on the website. The result will be provided to students in the form of a WBJEE rank card.
In both papers, the rank card will include the appropriate ranks, part scores, and total ranking. The rank card can be accessed by logging in to the website. Students’ scanned images of OMRs and machine-read answers will also be posted to the website.
WBJEE 2021 Counseling will begin in August 2021 and will be conducted entirely online. Seats will be released online at the time of counseling, course-by-course & institute-by-institute.
Only students who receive a passing grade on the test are eligible to participate in counseling. For the document authentication process of counseling, students must check their records. To complete the admission process, students must report to the designated institute.