The online submission of the VITEEE 2021 Application Form has begun. The VIT University is in charge of this study.
This is a university-level test. The VIT Engineering Entrance Examination (VITEEE) is held to admit students to various B.Tech programs.
Admission to its campuses will be available via this test. VITEEE Application Submission & Entrance Exam for online mode.
|VITEEE 2021 Application Form is released on 30th Nov 2020.|
|Click Here to Application Form|
Events Dates (B.Tech)
|Available on Application Form||30th Nov 2020|
|Last Date on Application Form||To be announced|
|Date of Entrance Exam||18th to 26th Jun 2021|
|Date of Counseling||To be announced|
|Class commencement||To be announced|
|Information Brochure||Click Here|
Here are all the specifics about the VITEEE 2021 application form:
- Candidates can only fill out their application forms online.
- Enter the requested information, such as education, communication, and personal information.
- In the specified format, upload scanned copies of your passport-size picture and signature.
- It is not necessary to submit a hard copy of the completed online application form.
- Take a printout of the completed application form and store it safely for future use.
- Online Application Form is Rs.970/-
- OMR Application form will be Rs.990/-
- Any Other Fees: Click Here
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- Net Banking
Candidates must read the VITEEE 2021 Eligibility Criteria before filling out the application form:
- Nationality: Resident or Non-Resident Indian National/PIO/OCI/ Foreign candidates are also eligible.
- Age: Candidates whose date of birth decreases on or after 1 July 1998.
- Qualification: 12th Class Pass (Minimum 60% Marks)
- Recognition: 10 + 2 or two-year pre-university examination conducted by a recognized board / university
Candidates must read the following information about the VITEEE Exam Pattern:
- Duration of Exam: 2 Hours 30 Minutes
- Type of question: Multiple choice questions – Objective.
- Number of questions: 125 questions (Chemistry – 35, Physics – 35, English – 5, Mathematics/Biology – 40, Aptitude Test – 10)
- Negative Marking: No negative markings.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark for each correct answer.
- Exam Mode: Online
- Sessions: Three
Tips for Preparation
Candidates can use the following tips and tricks to help them prepare for the VITEEE exam:
- Make a regular planning schedule and stick to it.
- Understand the entire exam format and syllabus and plan accordingly.
- Examine sample articles and previous year’s query papers.
- Mock assessments are also available for candidates to complete.
- Choose the best author’s books and research materials.
- Take care of your well-being by eating nutritious foods.
A password will be generated at the time of application to reserve the venue of the examination. Candidates can reserve their place with this password.
If a candidate cannot reserve the place that the university will automatically reserve the reservation based on the information given in the application form. After confirmation, no candidate will be able to change his / her slot.
Candidates who have reserved slots will receive their admit cards via the internet. In the first week of June 2021, candidates will be able to download their admit cards.
On the day of the test, candidates must carry their admit cards. Along with the admit card, candidates must carry one photo ID evidence.
Candidates would not be permitted to access the examination hall unless they have an admit card.
Admit Card (2021)
In the last week of June 2021, the results will be announced. The VITEEE 2021 results will be released in an online format. The authority will provide a rank list to the candidates based on their exam percentile.
By entering their application number and password, candidates can review their VITEEE 2021 results. Candidates are recommended to print their results and keep them safe for future use.
Following the announcement of the results, the VITEEE cut-off will be made public. The cut-off will be determined by the candidates’ test scores, the number of students who took the exam, and the total number of seats available.
The cutoff will be announced in an online mode. Candidates will be called for counseling based on their cut-off scores.
Counseling can take place in an offline mode. On the basis of the cut-off marks, candidates will be called for counseling. Beginning in July 2021, counseling will be available.
The counseling process will be determined by a number of variables, including seat assignment, document verification, and so on. Candidates must also pay the counseling fee on the day of the appointment.
Here are the documents that will be needed for counseling:
- Label sheets and certificates for 10th and 12th grades
- A certificate of migration
- Certificate for the group
- Certificate of nativity
- Photographs in passport scale