Uttarakhand Polytechnic (JEEP) means Uttarakhand Polytechnic Joint Engineering Examination Polytechnic. This is a state-level entrance test that takes place once a year. Admission to different polytechnic courses will be available via this test.
Joint Engineering Examination Polytechnic is another name for this (JEEP). Various private and government polytechnic courses provide admission. JEEP scores will be used to determine admission to Groups E, M, P, and A.
Admission to Groups H, T, and G, on the other hand, will be granted based on qualifying scores. Uttarakhand Polytechnic (JEEP) all applications submitted for the online/Offline mode and Exam Mode is Offline.
|Available on Application Form||2021|
|Last Date on Application Form||2021|
Candidates must read the following information about the Uttarakhand Polytechnic (JEEP) Application Form:
- The application form is available in both online and offline formats.
- Fill in all of the necessary information, such as your address, name, educational background, and contact information.
- Upload documents in the prescribed format, such as a passport-size photograph and signature.
- Candidates must fill out a separate application form for each course.
- Fill out the application form completely; no changes will be made after it has been submitted.
- Take a printout of the completed online application form and keep it secure for future use.
- General Category Candidates: Rs.800/-
- SC/ST Category Candidates: Rs.500/-
- Net banking
- Debit card
- Credit card
Note: The application fee is paid only in online mode.
Candidates must read the Uttarakhand Polytechnic (JEEP) 2021 Eligibility Criteria before filling out the application form:
- Visiting candidates should have a domicile of Uttarakhand and citizens of India.
- No upper age limit has been set by the Examination Operations Authority.
- Candidate should have passed class 10th or with Science and Mathematics subjects and should have secured 35% marks. (Diploma in Engineering / Technology)
- Candidate should have passed 12th standard or with Physics, Chemistry and Biology / Mathematics subjects. (Diploma in Pharmacy)
- Candidates should have passed 12th standard with PCM subjects, 12 with Vocation Stream or ITI (two years). (Lateral Entry in Diploma Engineering)
Candidates must read the following information about the Uttarakhand Polytechnic (JEEP) Exam Pattern:
- Duration of Exam: 3 Hours
- Type of question: Multiple choice questions – Objective.
- Number of questions: 100 questions
- Exam Mode: Offline
- Negative Marking: One mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- Marking Scheme: 5 Marks for each correct answer.
Tips for Preparation
Candidates can use the following tips and tricks to help them prepare for the Uttarakhand Polytechnic (JEEP) exam:
- First of all, see all the details about the exam model and program.
- Prepare the schedule according to your convenience and prepare accordingly.
- Take short notes for each topic you are studying and review them a week before the exam.
- To get more information about the exam pattern, take the help of the previous year’s question documents.
- Do not get stressed and have a healthy and nutritious diet at the time of preparation.
The admit card will be available on the website in an online format. From the third to the last week of May 2021, candidates will be able to download their admit cards.
Candidates can obtain an admit card by entering their application number and birth date. Candidates will not receive an admit card via mail or any other offline method.
Candidates must carry their admit card and one form of identification to the examination hall. Candidates should keep their admit cards secure in case they have any other interests.
Admit Card (2021)
In the third to fourth week of June 2021, the answer key will be published. The response key for Uttarakhand Polytechnic 2021 will be available online.
Candidates will be able to determine their exam scores by consulting the response key. The correct answers to the questions will be included in the answer key.
The response key will be made available in PDF format. The result will be published after the release of the response key.
The Uttarakhand Polytechnic merit list will be released in the first or second week of July 2021. It will be made available to the public through the internet. The merit list will be compiled based on the marks that the applicants will receive in the test.
By entering their login details, such as their application number and password, candidates will be able to download their scorecards. Candidates would be called for the therapy process based on their merit list.
Uttarakhand Polytechnic counseling will be conducted online after the release of the merit list. From the third to fourth week of July 2021, counseling will begin.
Candidates will be chosen for counseling based on their performance in the entrance test. The initial records would need to be processed at the time of counseling.
Candidates will be required to present all required documentation during the verification process. Candidates will be assigned seats based on their filled choices, level, seat availability, and category.