Odisha DET means Diploma Entrance Exam Odisha. The Directorate of Technical Education and Training, Odisha, will coordinate the Odisha DET 2021 admission process.
Admission is not granted based on the results of an entrance examination. Candidates will be admitted based on their performance on the merit list.
Candidates can enroll in diploma engineering, engineering lateral entry, architecture, and diploma and TV courses through this admissions process. Odisha DET all applications submitted for the only online mode.
|Available on Application Form||2021|
|Last Date on Application Form||2021|
Candidates will find more information about the Odisha DET 2021 application form below:
- The application form will only be available online.
- Candidates will begin filling out their applications in the first week of April 2021.
- Fill in all necessary fields, such as educational, personal, and communication.
- Upload appropriate documents in the specified format, including a photograph and signature.
- Candidates have until the third week of June 2021 to complete their application forms.
- Take a printout of the completed application form and save it for future use.
- The application fee can be charged both online and in person.
- Candidates will pay the fee at any AXIS bank branch using a debit card, credit card, net banking, or e-challan.
- The fee will not be refunded in any conditions.
- Reserved category candidates: Rs.200/-
- ST/SC/PC/Female Candidates: Rs.300/-
- Diploma in engineering
- Non-engineering diploma
- Diploma in Engineering (lateral only)
- Diploma in Engineering and a Diploma in Non-Engineering.
- Both Diploma in Engineering and a Diploma in Engineering (Lateral).
- Diploma in Film and TV courses only
- Both Engineering and Diploma in Film and TV courses
- Diploma in Engineering (Part-Time Program Only)
Candidates must read the Odisha DET 2021 Eligibility Criteria before filling out the application form:
- 1st Semester Diploma in Engineering/ Technology: Candidates should have passed the 10th examination from the recognized board and university BSE, Odisha.
- 3rd Semester Diploma in Engineering and Technology (Lateral Entry): 12th equivalent with PCM Stream from the Council of Odisha.
- Film & TV Courses: For State Board CBSE / ICSE, the candidate should have passed the 12th examination in the Science stream.
- 1st Semester Diploma Non-Engineering: It is mandatory to have 10 + 2 qualifications or equivalent in any discipline.
Candidates must read the following information about the Odisha DET Exam Pattern:
- Duration of Exam: 2 Hours 30 Minutes
- Type of question: Multiple choice questions – Objective.
- Number of questions: 100 questions
- Total Marks: 400 marks
- Negative Marking: 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- Marking Scheme: 4 Marks for each correct answer.
The Odisha DET merit list will be published online by the authority. For lateral entry, the merit list will be published in the fourth week of June, and for first-year courses, in the first week of July 2021.
Using their application number, candidates can verify their results. The qualifying exam scores will be used to build a merit list.
Counseling will be offered to candidates whose names appear on the merit list. Other state candidates’ merit lists will be announced as well.
We’ve listed the reservation requirements for all categories here:
- In the case of SC: 16.25%
- ST’s case: 22.50%
- For physically disabled individuals: 3%
- Candidates that are female: 30%
- For x-children/wards servicemen’s: 2%
- Candidates for positions in sports: 0.5%
- Candidates that have passed the NCC (A, B and C certificate examinations): 1%
Candidates will be eligible to attend Odisha DET counseling based on their merit list. Counseling will take place in many stages.
Candidates must choose colleges from which they wish to attend, after which seats will be assigned to them. Candidates must report to the college of their choice with their allotment letter and other required documents.
It is recommended that candidates carry original documents for verification. Admission will not be granted to candidates until their records are checked.
- High School Marksheet and Passing Certificate
- caste certificate
- Sports or NCC certificate
- domicile certificate
- Migration certificate
- Medical fitness certificate
- Seat allocation letter
- Deposit fee copy
- Passport size photo