MH CET means Maharashtra Common Entrance Test. The State Common Entrance Test Cell, Government of Maharashtra, conducts the Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MH CET) every year.
This is a state-level entrance exam that allows eligible students to enroll in courses such as engineering, pharmacy, and agriculture.
In the state of Maharashtra, students may apply for admission to both public and private institutions. MH CET all applications submitted for the online mode.
|Available on Application Form||2021|
|Last Date of Application Form||2021|
Check out the following information about the MH CET 2021 Application Form:
- From the second week of February 2021, the MH CET 2021 Application Form will be available online.
- Students must complete the form by the deadline, which is the fourth week of March 2021.
- Registration, filling out an application form, uploading photos and records, and paying the application fee are all phases in the application process.
- Document images must be submitted in the format and size specified in the application.
- Students must check all filled information in the application before submitting it since there will be no opportunity to make changes later.
- Multiple application forms should not be filled out by students. Only the most recent application form will be considered by the board.
The application fees for different categories are listed below:
- General Candidates: Rs.800/-
- Other reserved category candidates: Rs.600/-
Students can read the following section to learn more about the MH CET eligibility criteria:
- Nationality: Indian Citizens.
- Age: No age limits.
- Qualification: 10+2 level exam pass
- Minimum Marks: 50% (General), 45% (Reserved Category)
- Recognition: Should have passed from a recognized board or University.
Students should read the following section of the exam pattern to learn more about the MH CET 2021 exam:
- Duration of Exam: 1.5 Hours
- Type of question: Multiple choice questions – Objective.
- Exam Mode: Online (Computer-based test)
- Total Marks: 100 Marks
- Negative Marking: No marks will be awarded for incorrect answers.
Tips for Preparation
Candidates should prepare for the entrance exam by following the preparation tips mentioned below:
- Exam information such as the syllabus, exam pattern, and marking scheme should all be checked.
- For practice, go through the sample papers and previous year’s papers.
- For good pace and accuracy, use online or offline mock tests.
- Make a list of what you want to remember and go over it every day.
- For better planning, go over the material again.
- Practice meditation or yoga to improve your focus.
The MH CET 2021 admit card will be available for download in the fourth week of April 2021. After completing the registration process, students will be able to access it on the website. To obtain an admit card, students must go to the website and enter their login credentials.
Students must attach their image to their admit card after uploading it. Students must review all of the information on the admit card after receiving it. Students must notify officials if there is a difference before the exam date to get the issue resolved.
Admit Card (2021)
After the test, the board will publish the MH CET 2021 Answer Key in an online format. Students will be able to determine their grades using the response key.
The response key will assist candidates in predicting their entrance test scores. In the second week of May 2021, it will be available for download.
The result of the MH CET 2021 will be released in the first week of June 2021. Students must enter their login information in order to see the results. It will only be accessible via the website’s online mode.
The Scorecard will be released electronically and will include information about the candidates such as their name, rank, application number, overall percentile, and section-by-section score.
The MH CET 2021 Counseling Process will begin in the first week of June 2021. The Centralized Admission Process (CAP) will be divided into several stages.
Only those students who are shortlisted on the merit list will be able to participate in the counseling process. Seats are assigned and records are checked during the counseling phase. It is recommended that students bring all required documentation for verification.