Jharkhand Polytechnic (PECE) means Jharkhand Polytechnic Entrance Competitive Examination. Every year, the Jharkhand Polytechnic, also known as PECE, is organized by the JCECE Board.
This is a state-level entrance exam that is used to admit students to various engineering and non-engineering programs.
Candidates who pass this entrance exam will be qualified for admission to a variety of government and private institutions in Jharkhand. Jharkhand Polytechnic (PECE) all applications submitted for the only online mode and Exam Mode is Offline.
|Available on Application Form||2021|
|Last Date on Application Form||2021|
We have mentioned all of the details for the Jharkhand Polytechnic 2021 Application below:
- In April 2021, the PECE 2021 Application Form will be eligible.
- Many who are interested can apply online via the website.
- Students must register using a valid phone number, email address, and other details.
- Students must register online, fill out the application form, upload scanned images, pay the application fee, and print the confirmation page in order to apply for Jharkhand Polytechnic.
- Candidates will apply before the last week of April 2021.
- Students must fill out the whole application form without making any mistakes. Students will have the opportunity to make changes to the application form before it is submitted.
- General and Other Backward Class: Rs.650/-
- SC/ST & Female Candidates: Rs.325/-
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Internet Banking
In the following section, learn more about PECE Eligibility Criteria:
- Nationality: Indian Citizens.
- Age: No age limit. (But those seeking admission in mining engineering must be at least 17 years old.)
- Qualification: Qualified on the 10th Class. (Minimum 35%)
Students should read the following section to learn more about the PECE Exam Pattern:
- Duration of Exam: 2 hours and 30 minutes
- Type of question: Multiple choice questions – Objective.
- Number of questions: 150 questions
- Total Marks: 150 marks
- Negative Marking: 0.25 Marks for each incorrect answer
- Exam Mode: Offline (Pen-paper based)
Tips for Preparation
Students may use the PECE preparation tips mentioned below to get good grades on the exam:
- Make a research schedule and stick to it on a regular basis.
- Take practice tests and assess the level of readiness.
- For a good level of training, students can solve sample papers or past papers.
- First, go over the most important topics and make a list of them.
- Candidates must go over their notes again.
- Candidates are advised to learn from material suggested by experts online or offline for exam preparation.
The Jharkhand Polytechnic admit card will be available in the first week of May 2021. By entering their login details, students will be able to download their admit cards.
The admit card is a crucial document that must be carried on exam day. The Jharkhand Polytechnic admit card will contain all exam-related guidance for the candidates.
If there is a discrepancy on the admit card, students must contact officials prior to the exam to resolve the issue.
Admit Card (2021)
The Jharkhand Polytechnic 2021 response key will be available on the website. It will be available in PDF format for download. It will be available for students to download in various sets for various subjects.
Students will be able to measure their probable exam score using the response key. After the test, the response key will be published in the month of May 2021.
Students will have the opportunity to contest the Jharkhand Polytechnic response key before the deadline set by the authority. If there are any modifications to the answer key, the final answer key will be issued.
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2021 results will be announced in June/July 2021. Students must log in to the website using their roll number or application number in order to obtain their Jharkhand Polytechnic results.
On the website, the authority may also publish a composite rank list as well as a category-by-category rank list.
Only students who receive higher exam scores will be ranked higher on the merit list. Students who pass the exam with the necessary score will be considered for the counseling phase.
In June/July 2021, Jharkhand Polytechnic Counseling will be held. The counseling process will be conducted entirely online. Students would have to register for counseling online and choose their subjects and institutions.
Students must pay the Jharkhand Polytechnic counseling fee and present all relevant documentation and certificates. Candidates will be assigned seats based on their merit list and choice.