IIT Kharagpur will host the event. In the first week of May 2021, the application form will be made available. It is a nationwide entrance examination for engineering students. IITs hold the review on a rotating basis every year.
The Joint Admission Board will oversee the event, which will be coordinated by the Seven Zonal Coordinating IITs (JAB). Candidates pursuing a Bachelor’s, Integrated Master’s, or Bachelor’s Master’s dual degree program will be considered for entry.
Candidates who pass the exam will be accepted into Engineering or Architecture programs. JEE Advanced all applications submitted for the only online mode. JEE Advanced conducted by the Joint Entrance Examination, IIT Delhi.
Available on Application Form
Last Date of Application Form
Candidates must read the following information about the JEE Advanced Application Form:
- From the first week of May 2021, candidates will be able to fill out an application form.
- The application form must be submitted by the second week of May 2021.
- The application form for JEE Advanced 2021 will be available online.
- Candidates must have a valid/working email address and phone number in the application form when registering.
- Candidates should fill out all of the requested and needed information, as well as the exam city of their choice.
- Candidates must carefully fill out the application form because it will be rejected if it is incomplete or incorrect.
- The correction facility may also be included in the application form by the authority.
- Finally, candidates are encouraged to print out their completed application forms for future reference.
Examination centers in India
- General/OBC Candidates: Rs.2800/-
- Female Candidates: Rs.1400/-
- ST/SC/PWD Candidates: Rs.1400/-
- Reserved category candidates: Rs.1200/-
Examination centers outside India
- SAARC Countries Candidates: $135 USD
- Non-SAARC Countries Candidates: $270 USD
The registration fee for exam centers in India
- Female Candidates: 1300 + GST
- SC/ST/PWD Candidates: 1300 + GST
- Other Categories Candidates: 2600 + GST
The registration fee for exam centers in Foreign countries
- SAARC Countries Candidates: $160 USD + GST
- Non-SAARC Countries Candidates: $300 USD + GST
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- Net Banking
- Challan (Offline Mode)
Notice: Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances, it cannot be transferred to anyone else.
Candidates must read the JEE Advanced 2021 Eligibility Criteria before filling out the application form:
- Candidates from both the Indian (including OCI/ PIO) and foreign national categories will be qualified to take the exam.
- To be considered, candidates must have passed the 12th grade with Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry from any recognized board or university in 2020 or 2021.
- Percentage: The qualifying exam’s 75 percent requirement has been relaxed.
- It will be mandatory to take the JEE Main 2021 exam in order to be considered for the JEE Advanced 2021 exam.
- Candidates must have been born on or after October 1, 1996. For reserved category applicants, there will be a 5-year period of relaxation.
- Number of Attempts: Candidates will be able to take JEE Advanced just two times in two years.
- Performance: In paper 1 of JEE Main 2021, candidates must rank among the top 50,000 qualifying candidates (consisting of all groups).
Candidates must read the following information about the JEE Advanced Exam Pattern:
- Exam mode: The JEE Advanced 2021 test will be performed in an online (computer-based) mode.
- The paper will be available in two languages: English and Hindi.
- Paper I and Paper II are the two papers that will be given.
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) will be included in the question paper (MCQ).
- Candidates will have three hours to complete the test.
- Questions would be posed from the subjects of physics, chemistry, and mathematics.
Tips for Preparation
Candidates can use the following tips and tricks to help them prepare for the JEE Advanced exam:
- Create a detailed plan and stick to it.
- Solve previous year’s questions and sample papers for practice.
- Examine the whole exam pattern and syllabus.
- Make short notes and review them on a regular basis.
- At the very least, set aside one week for revision.
- Eat a healthy diet and get 8 hours of sleep every night.
- Maintain your fitness, wellness, and tranquility.
Candidates who have applied for the exam must obtain their JEE Advanced 2021 Admit Card via the internet. In the third week of May 2021, it will be announced.
To obtain an admit card, candidates must enter their login credentials. The admit card will include all pertinent information, such as the candidate’s name, roll number, exam date, time, and place, as well as all other exam instructions.
All candidates must bring their admit cards to the examination center along with one valid photo ID. At the AAT test, the same hall ticket will be needed.
Admit Card (2021)
The JEE Advanced 2021 Answer Key will be released after the exam has begun. It will be released online in the last week of May 2021.
For the preparatory course, a separate merit list will be prepared by grade. Candidates would be able to estimate their marks using the response key even before the results are announced.
Both the answer key for Paper I and the answer key for paper II will be available to candidates. It will have all of the answers to the questions on the question paper.
In the first week of June 2021, the JEE Advanced Result will be available online. To review their results, candidates must enter their Date of Birth (D.O.B) and application number.
The results will be sent to the candidates’ registered email address and phone numbers. All eligible candidates’ All India Rank (AIR) will be available online by category.
The cut-off mark is the minimum score that candidates must achieve in order to pass the exam. The JEE Advanced 2021 cut-off will be determined by a number of factors, including the number of candidates, the number of candidates’ marks in the test, the difficulty level of the examination, and much more.
The authority will determine category-by-category cut-off marks for the top 20%ile, which will be based on the candidate’s marks.
The PwD cut-off would be the same as the lowest cut-off for General, OBC-NCL, SC, and ST candidates. The Joint Implementation Committee will determine the AAT cut-off (JIC).
The Joint Seat Allocation Authority will perform JEE Advanced 2021 counseling (JoSAA). Both eligible applicants will be required to engage in the counseling process.
JoSAA will also assign seats at IITs, NIITs, and other Government Funded Technical Institutes (GFTIs). Candidates must fill out the path of their choosing during the counseling process. At the time of online option filling, IITs will release a list of courses for entry.