Haryana Polytechnic (DET) means the Department of Technical Education, Haryana. Haryana Polytechnic 2021 will be held to provide access to engineering diploma courses for lateral entry.
The Haryana State Technical Education Society administers the Haryana DET test (HSTES). It is a state-level audit that takes place once a year.
For the first year of diploma and pharmacy courses, there is no entrance test. Admission to the first year of the diploma program would be dependent on a merit list.
|Available on Application Form||2021|
|Last Date of Application Form||2021|
Candidates must review the following information about the Haryana Polytechnic 2021 Application Form:
- The Haryana DET application form will be available online.
- From the second week of April 2021, candidates will fill out their application forms.
- Candidates must fill out the application form completely, including personal, educational, and contact information.
- Upload any related documents in the format specified.
- During the document review process, candidates will be able to make changes to their application forms.
- Candidates will apply for engineering diplomas until the second week of June and lateral entry until the fourth week of May 2021.
- There will be no need to mail the application form in hard copy.
- Take a printout of the completed application form and save it for future admissions.
- General Categories Candidates: Rs.500/-
- Other Categories & Girls Candidates: Rs.200/-
Note: The application fee will be not be refunded
- e-challan for Axis Bank or Punjab National Bank.
Before filling out the application form, candidates must read the following Haryana DET eligibility criteria:
- Nationality: Indian Citizens.
- Age: No age limits.
- Qualification: Diploma Engineering (10th Class Pass), Lateral Entry in Diploma Engineering (12th Class Pass), Diploma Pharmacy (12th Class Pass).
- Minimum Marks: Diploma Engineering (General – 35% Marks & SC/ST & KM – 33% Marks), Lateral Entry in Diploma Engineering (minimum 35% Marks), Diploma Pharmacy (minimum 35% Marks)
Candidates can review the exam pattern for Haryana Polytechnic here:
- Duration of Exam: 1 hour and 40 minutes
- Type of question: Multiple choice questions – Objective.
- Number of questions: 100 questions
- Total Marks: 100 marks
- Exam Mode: Online (Computer-based Test)
- Negative Marking: No negative markings.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark for each correct answer.
Tips for Preparation
Some relevant Haryana Polytechnic preparation tips are listed below:
- Create a research schedule and stick to it on a regular basis.
- Examine the whole exam pattern and syllabus.
- Make short notes on the subjects and go through them every day.
- Examine previous year’s query papers and sample papers for practice.
- Candidates can also take mock tests online.
- Take care of your well-being by eating nutritious foods.
Haryana Polytechnic admit cards will be distributed through the internet. Candidates will be able to access their admit cards beginning in the fourth week of May 2021.
Candidates can access their admit cards by entering their login information, which includes their application number and password.
On the Haryana DET admit card, candidates must attach a recent photograph. Candidates can carry one type of identification along with the admit card. Take a printout of your admit card and save it somewhere secure.
Admit Card (2021)
The results will be made public in June 2021. Candidates will be able to access their Haryana DET results through the internet. Using their application number and password, candidates will verify their results.
Authorities may also compile a merit list based on the candidates’ exam scores. After a few days, candidates will download their rank cards.
The Haryana Polytechnic cut-off for 2021 will be available online. The cutoff would be determined based on a number of factors, including the exam’s difficulty level, the number of applicants who took the exam, and the availability of seats.
Candidates will be called for the counseling process based on their cut-off scores. Cutoffs for different courses will be published by the institute.
Following the publication of the results, the counseling process will be coordinated. Haryana DET 2021 counseling will take place entirely online.
Candidates must enroll and pay the counseling fee on their own. The counseling phase can be divided into several stages.
For the verification process, candidates must carry original documents. Candidates must report to the allotted college with their allotment letter after seat allotment.