FTII JET means Film and Television Institute of India, Joint Entrance Test. Admission to the Film & Television Institute of India (FTII) and Satyajit Ray Film & Television Institute will be available via the FTII JET 2021 entrance test (SRFTI).
The FTII will arrange a national-level review. The exam is held for admission to Post Graduate Diploma and Post Graduate Certificate programs.
Television Institute of India, Joint Entrance Test all applications submitted for the only online mode & Exam Mode is Offline.
Available on Application Form
Last Date of Application Form
Candidates must read the following information about the FTII JET Application Form:
- The application form for the FTII JET 2021 will be available online.
- Candidates must submit a passport-size photograph and signature in the specified format when filling out the application form.
- During registration, candidates must choose two cities based on their preferences.
- In addition, including a valid/working email address and phone number will be required in the application form.
- Candidates must remember to print several copies of their completed application forms for future reference.
- General & OBC Candidates: Rs.4000/-
- SC,ST & PwD Candidates: Rs.1250/-
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
Until applying for FTII JET 2021, candidates should review the following eligibility requirements:
- Acting: Candidates must have a qualified bachelor’s degree from any recognized board or university to be eligible. Direction & Screenplay Writing, Electronic Cinematography, & Video Editing: Candidates must have a qualified bachelor’s degree from any recognized board or university to be eligible.
- Engineers in sound recording and television production: Candidates for Sound Recording and Television Engineering must have passed a 12th-grade examination with Physics as a required subject.
- Production Design & Art Direction: Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree in Applied Arts, Sculpture, Architecture, Painting, a similar field in Fine Arts, Interior Design, or an equivalent diploma in Art Direction and Production Design.
Candidates must read the following information about the FTII JET Exam Pattern:
- The exam will be conducted in a paper-and-pencil format.
- The test will consist of multiple-choice questions (MCQ) as well as descriptive style questions.
- Candidates will have three hours to complete the test.
- There will be 30 multiple-choice questions and 70 descriptive style questions.
- There will be a total of 100 questions in the exam.
- Each correct answer will receive one point.
Tips for Preparation
Candidates can use the following tips and tricks to help them prepare for the FTII JET exam:
- Make a list of what you learned and review it on a regular basis.
- Learn everything there is to know about cinematography.
- Practice by viewing a variety of filmmaking and film review platforms.
- GK books and newspapers can help you learn about art and culture.
- At least one week should be set aside for revision.
FTII JET 2021 Admit Card releasing in online mode. Candidates must download it using their email address and password. No candidate will receive an admit card in the mail or by courier in the offline mode.
The exam admits card will include information such as the exam location, exam schedule, candidate’s name, exam directions, and much more.
The directions in the admit card should be followed by candidates. All candidates must bring their admit cards to the examination center, as no applicant will be able to sit in the exam hall without both an admit card and a valid ID.
Admit Card (2021)
Following the start of the test, it will be made available online. The authority may publish a separate merit list based on the candidates’ exam scores.
The outcome will be presented in the form of a pdf document. On the basis of the candidate’s marks, a separate merit list will be established.
JET FTII Counseling will take place at a designated location. Following successful completion of the test, counseling will be scheduled. Participation in the counseling session would be required by all eligible applicants.
Counseling will include a personal interview and orientation. Before the interview and auditions, there will be a medical screening. It would be necessary to pass all rounds of counseling in order to continue with the admissions process.