CET Delhi means the Department of Training and Technical Education. The Department of Training and Technical Education will host the Delhi CET 2021. (DTTE).
It is held at the state level for admission to diploma programs in Engineering and Technology, Pharmacy, and a variety of other fields. Candidates must pass the entrance exam with a minimum score to be considered for entry.
CET Delhi all applications submitted for the only online mode. Candidates who pass the exam will be accepted into a variety of government and private polytechnic institutions and colleges in the state of Delhi.
|Available on Application Form||2021|
|Last Date of Application Form||2021|
Candidates must read the following information about the CET Delhi 2021 Application Form:
- The Delhi Polytechnic 2021 application form will be made available online.
- From April 2021, candidates will be able to register themselves.
- The deadline for registering for the exam is the third week of May 2021.
- Candidates are only permitted to apply for one exam. For each exam, candidates must fill out a separate application form.
- In the application form, the authority may also have a correction facility for a limited time span.
- Candidates are recommended to double-check and validate all of the information provided once the application form has been completed.
- All Categories: Rs.400/-
- Net Banking
- Debit Card
Candidates can read the following information about the Delhi Polytechnic Eligibility Criteria:
Qualification & Minimum Marks:
- Engineering & Technology based Diploma Courses: 10th Class Pass (Minimum Marks – 35%)
- One-year certificate course in Hospitality Operations, Retail Services, Finance Executive in World Class Skill Centre: 10+2 pass (Minimum Marks – General: 45% & Reserved Categories: 40%)
- Diploma Course in Modern Office Practice – Hindi: 12th Class Pass (Minimum Marks – General: 45% & Reserved Categories: 40%)
- Diploma Course in Pharmacy: 12th Class Pass (Minimum Marks – General: 45% & SC/ST Categories: 40%)
- Lateral admissions against 10% supernatural seats in analog diploma courses: 12th Vocational (Engineering) Stream or related to schools in Delhi only & 10th class and two years ITI (Engineering) passed from ITI / ITC located in Delhi only. (Minimum Marks – 60%)
Candidates must go through the following information about the Delhi CET Exam Pattern:
- Exam Mode: The exam for Delhi Polytechnic 2021 will be conducted in an offline (pen-paper-based) format.
- The question paper will include multiple-choice questions (MCQs).
- A number of questions: The question paper will have a total of 150 questions. There will be 210 questions in total for the Pharmacy program.
- Candidates will have two hours and thirty minutes to complete the question paper.
- The marking scheme is as follows: Each correct answer will receive four points.
- Negative marking: For each incorrect answer, one mark will be deducted.
Tips for Preparation
We’ve put together a list of preparation tips and tricks that will help candidates prepare for the CET Delhi exam:
- Make a schedule and stick to it on a daily basis.
- Examine the entire syllabus and exam pattern.
- Examine previous year’s issue papers as well as sample papers.
- Examine your training by taking a practice exam.
- At the very least, set aside one week for revision.
Candidates would be required to bring their admit cards to the examination center. The Delhi CET Admit Card will be available online in the third week of June 2021. To obtain an admit card, candidates must log in with their login credentials.
The candidate’s name, roll number, exam center, exam date and time, and some relevant exam guidance will all be on the admit card. Candidates are urged to read and obey the instructions in their entirety. Along with the admit card, candidates must bring one legitimate ID evidence, such as an Aadhar card or a driver’s license.
Admit Card (2021)
In the second week of July 2021, the exam conducting authority will announce the Delhi CET 2021 Result. Candidates will be able to check their results on the website via online mode using their application number and password as login credentials.
In addition to the results, the authority may prepare a merit list. Candidates will be shortlisted on a merit list based on their entrance exam scores. The candidate’s name, roll number, marks scored in each subject, total marks, percentage, and result status as pass or fail will be included in the result.
CET in Delhi In the second week of July 2021, counseling will be held. Candidates who are shortlisted on the merit list will be invited to attend a counseling session.
Participation in the counseling phase would be required by all shortlisted applicants. The entire counseling procedure/schedule will be released on the website in an online format.
Candidates must also carry their essential documents to the counseling session for verification. After the review of documentation and payment of the bill, seats will be assigned. Candidates from different participating institutes will be given seats.