CENTAC means the Centralized Admission Committee. CENTAC provides by Undergraduate level Courses. Centralized Admission Committee Exam is a Central level Exam.
CENTAC Courses Offered for Engineering & Pharmacy. Centralized Admission Committee all applications submitted for the only online mode.
|Available on Application Form||2021|
|Last Date on Application Form||2021|
- One Course: Rs.600/- (General Candidates), Rs.300/- (SC/ST Candidates).
- Two-Course: Rs.900/- (General Candidates), Rs.450/- (SC/ST Candidates).
- Three-Course: Rs.1200/- (General Candidates), Rs.600/- (SC/ST Candidates).
- B.A. LL.B (5 years): Rs.600/- (General Candidates), Rs.300/- (SC/ST Candidates).
- Nationality: Indian Citizens.
- Age: BAMS (Minimum age 17 years) & B.Tech (Minimum age 21 years).
- Qualification: B.Tech, B.Pharma (Subjects related to the reputed board should not have less than 45% marks in 10 + 2 or related examination) & BAMS (All the candidates seeking admission in BAMS must have passed 10 + 2 examination from a reputed board in the relevant subjects with at least 50% marks).
- Duration of Exam: 3 Hours
- Number of questions:90 questions
- Total Marks:360
- Negative Marking: 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- Marking Scheme: 4 Marks for each correct answer.
CENTAC 2021 Admit Card releasing in online mode. Admit Card will be releasing in Mar 2021. Admit card will be issued before the entrance examination.
Admit Card (2021)
The result of CENTAC 2021 comes a few days after the entrance examination. This result of CENTAC 2021 comes in the month of Apr 2021.
The counseling process of CENTAC 2021 will be conducted through online mode. This counseling process of CENTAC 2021 will start in April 2021.