BVP CET means Bharati Vidyapeeth Common Entrance Test. The Bharti Vidyapeeth University will conduct it in order to give admission to candidates into various UG and PG courses.
CET is a university-level test that the university holds every year. Candidates are admitted to BVP and its associated campuses through an entrance test.
BVP CET all applications submitted for the only online mode and Exam Mode is Offline.
|Available on Application Form||2021|
|Last Date of Application Form||2021|
Before submitting the BVP CET 2021 application form for any course, candidates should read the information brochure carefully.
- The official authority has made the application form accessible in an online format.
- Candidates will receive the application form on various dates depending on the course of which they wish to apply.
- Fill out the application form completely and correctly. The correctional facility will not be provided by the conducting authority.
- Candidates must also submit scanned versions of their photograph and signature in the format specified.
- There is no need to submit the application form in hardcopy to the officials. Keep it until the admissions procedure is completed.
- Engineering: Rs.1700/-
- B-CAT /BVP CET B-MAT: Rs.1700/-
- Medical: Rs.1450/-
- DENPAT/BVP CET MEDPET: Rs.3000/-
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- Net Banking
Before filling out the application form, candidates should carefully review the BVP CET Eligibility:
Qualification & Minimum Marks
- B.Tech: 12th or related examination from acclaimed university and 455 marks applied to SC and ST.
- MBA: Applicants obtaining Bachelor’s and Master’s degree with minimum 50% marks in the examination and 45% marks for SC and ST.
- MCA (3 Years Full time): The candidate must have passed 10 + 2 or at least a minimum bachelor’s degree in mathematics.
- MCA (Lateral Entry): Candidates should have obtained a Bachelor’s degree (three years) in BCA, BCS, B. Sc (IT / Computer Science) with Mathematics in 12th standard or 50% (40% in case of SC / ST) marks at graduation level.
- PG Dental Programme: Candidate should have a BDS examination from any acclaimed dental college with a minimum of 50% marks, which is 40% for SC / ST candidates in PET. The aspirant must complete a 1-year compulsory circulating internship on or before 31 March 2021.
- PG Medical Programme: Interested candidates should apply for the MBBS examination from any reputed medical college with a 1-year compulsory interchange internship on or before 30 April 2021 with at least 50% marks and 40% marks for SC and ST.
- MBA: Officers will not be entitled to offer an age limit.
- MCA (3 Years Full time/Lateral Entry): The age factor will be removed from ineligibility.
Candidates should review the full BVP CET Exam Pattern before taking any of the official authority’s entrance exams.
- Duration of Exam: 2 Hours & 30 Minutes
- Type of question: Multiple choice questions – Objective.
- Number of questions: 200 questions
- Negative Marking: No negative markings.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark for each correct answer.
- Exam Mode: Offline
Tips for Preparation
Candidates can use the following tips and tricks to help them prepare for the BVP CET exam:
- Understand the fundamentals of mathematics and rational reasoning.
- Allow enough time for each topic. Do regular practice and make an effort to solve math problems quickly.
- Take practice tests and sample papers on a regular basis to get a sense of the exam’s format.
- Make short handwritten notes on a regular basis and go through them.
- Examine ten previous year’s question papers as well.
- Make sure your health is in good shape.
Following the submission of the application form, the BVP University will issue the CET admit card. Candidates will be able to obtain their admit cards through the internet. The exam location, exam date, exam timing, and applicant information should all be included on the admit card.
By entering the login details, the admit card can be downloaded. On the day of the test, candidates should bring a hard copy of their downloaded BVP CET admit card as well as a valid photo ID. Without a valid admit card, no applicant will be able to enter the examination hall.
Admit Card (2021)
The authority will issue the CET response key within a few days of the written test’s completion. It helps candidates to adapt their responses to the question paper they were given. Candidates will be able to verify their responses until the University has released them.
Bharti Vidyapeeth University, Pune will release the BVP CET 2021 response key for all candidates who will appear in the examination. According to the courses, the BVP CET response key will be published on various dates.
After a few days of testing, the BVP CET 2021 result will be announced. Candidates can access their scores by logging into their accounts. The BVP CET result will be used to build a category-by-category merit list.
Candidates who achieve cut-off marks equal to or higher than the cut-off marks in the exam will be eligible to engage in the counseling phase. The BVP CET results will be made available online.
The BVP CET counseling process would be based on a merit list that has been compiled. Candidates will be called for counseling based on their results in the entrance exam. Candidates must bring their original documents to the BVP CET counseling session.
The seats will be assigned to the candidates after the documents have been checked. The seats will be allocated based on seat availability, total ranking, and the candidates’ choices for a specific course.