Bihar Polytechnic (DCECE) means Bihar Polytechnic Diploma Certificate Entrance Competitive Examination. The DCECE is held to give admission to polytechnic courses in engineering and non-engineering areas.
It is a state-level audit that takes place once a year. Diploma Certification Entrance Competitive Test is another name for this exam (DCECE).
Bihar Polytechnic (DCECE) Courses Offered for Engineering & Non-Engineering. Bihar Polytechnic (DCECE) all applications submitted for the only online mode and Exam Mode is Offline.
|Available on Application Form||2021|
|Last Date of Application Form||2021|
Information about the DCECE application form 2021 can be found below:
- The application form will be available online.
- From the last week of April 2021, candidates will be able to fill out their application forms.
- The application form will be divided into two parts (Form A and Form B).
- Carefully fill out the requested information, such as educational, family, and contact information.
- Upload scanned documents in the prescribed format, such as a snapshot and signature.
- In the fourth week of May 2021, the authority will also include correction facilities in the application form.
- Candidates will have until the third week of May 2021 to complete their application forms.
- Take a printout of the completed application form for future reference.
- Course 1: Rs.750/- (General/OBC), Rs.480/- (SC/ST)
- Course 2: Rs.850/- (General/OBC), Rs.530/- (SC/ST)
- Course 3: Rs.950/- (General/OBC), Rs.630/- (SC/ST)
- Course 4: Rs.1150/- (General/OBC), Rs.750/- (SC/ST)
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- Net Banking
Before filling out the application form, candidates should review the following eligibility requirements for Bihar Polytechnic:
- Nationality: Indian Citizens.
- Age: 17 – 35 Years (ANM), 15 – 30 Years (PMD), No age limit (PE), Minimum 19 Years (PPE), 17 – 32 Years (PM).
- Qualification: PE (Minimum 35% must pass 10th standard), PPE (10th Class Pass), PMD (10th Class Pass – CBSE / ICSE), PM (12th standard pass).
The following is the exam pattern for Bihar Polytechnic:
- Duration of Exam: 2 hours and 15 minutes
- Type of question: Multiple choice questions – Objective.
- Exam Mode: Offline (Pen paper-based test)
- Number of questions: 90 questions
- Total Marks: 450 marks
- Negative Marking: No negative markings.
- Marking Scheme: 5 Marks for each correct answer.
Tips for Preparation
Some preparation tips for the Bihar Polytechnic 2021 review are listed below:
- Examine the whole exam pattern and syllabus.
- Make a research schedule and stick to it every day.
- Make short notes on the subjects and go through them every day.
- Make sure you understand the fundamental principle and practice answering questions on a regular basis.
- Previous year’s question papers and mock exams are also available for candidates to solve.
- Maintain a balanced lifestyle and eat nutritious foods.
The admit card for Bihar Polytechnic will be issued in the second week of June 2021. Only the online version of the admit card will be available.
Examine all information on the admit card carefully, including the name, date and time of the exam, and the location of the exam, among other things.
On the day of the test, candidates must carry their admit card along with one form of identification. Candidates would not be permitted to access the examination hall unless they have an admit card.
Admit Card (2021)
After a few days of the test, the authorities will release the response key. Candidates can access the DCECE response key through the internet.
Candidates can get an average of their scores by using the response key. The correct answers to the questions will be found in the Bihar Polytechnic response key.
Answer keys for PE, PPE, PM, and PMD will be published separately. The response key will be in PDF format.
In the last week of July 2021, candidates can review their Bihar Polytechnic results. The results will be available on the website in an online format.
Using their roll number and password, candidates can check their results. The final product will be in PDF format.
After a few days have passed after the results have been announced, candidates will download their rank cards. Take a printout of the result and save it for future use.
Candidates would be called for counseling based on their rank and category. Offline counseling for Bihar Polytechnic will be held in the first week of August 2021.
Candidates would be required to fill out a list of colleges and courses during the counseling process. In addition, candidates must carry their original documentation for verification.
Candidates will be assigned seats based on available seats, filled choices, rank, category, and other factors.