BHU Law Entrance means Banaras Hindu University Law Entrance. The BHU Law Entrance Exam is a university-level entrance exam for eligible candidates.
The Banaras Hindu University is in charge of the entrance exam (BHU). In the year 1916, the Banaras Hindu University was established. The Mahamana Pandit Madan Malaviya established the Banaras Hindu University.
The University of Banaras Hindu University (BHU) conducts two entrance exams: UET and PET. BHU Law Entrance all applications submitted for the only online mode & Exam Mode is Offline.
Available on Application Form
Last Date of Application Form
Candidates must read the following information about the BHU Law Entrance 2021 Application Form:
- Applicants may fill out the application form online at the university’s official website.
- Applicants must go to the official website and fill out the application form, which includes personal, educational, and contact information.
- Applicants must send scanned copies of their signature and photograph in JPEG format.
- The applicant must state that the picture is current and that the signature is written in blue or black ink on a white document.
- Before submitting the application form, applicants are encouraged to take a printout of the completed application form.
- The printout of the application form does not need to be sent to the university.
- General Category Candidates: Rs.500/-
- Reserved Category Candidates: Rs.250/-
- Credit card
- Debit card
Notice: Payment of the application fee once filled will be non-refundable.
Candidates must read the BHU Law Entrance 2021 Eligibility Criteria before filling out the application form:
- Applicants must have completed a BA, B.Sc., B.Com., or another similar exam from a recognized university or institute in order to qualify for the exam.
- Minimum marks: Applicants must have received at least 50% in their qualifying exams to be considered for the entrance exam.
- Age Requirements: Applicants must be under the age of 30 to be considered for the exam.
BA LLB (Hons.)
- Educational Qualifications: The applicant must have passed the HSC exams or an equivalent exam in either stream.
- Minimum Marks: To be qualified for the entrance test, applicants must have received at least 50% in their qualifying exams (45 percent for OBC category applicants and 40 percent for SC, ST category applicants).
- Age Limit: Applicants must be at least 20 years old to qualify for the exam.
- Appearing Applicants: Applicants who are currently taking the HSC final exam are also qualified to apply.
- Applicants must have a three-year or five-year LLB degree from a recognized university or college in order to qualify for the exam.
- Minimum score: Candidates who want to apply for the exam should have a score of at least 50%.
Candidates must read the following information about the BHU Law Entrance Exam Pattern:
- Time limit: Applicants will have 120 minutes (two hours) to complete the assignment.
- Applicants must take the entrance exam in a paper-and-pencil format (pen and paper-based test).
- In the question paper, you will be asked Objective-style multiple-choice questions.
- Language: The query paper will be available in either English or Hindi.
- Total marks: Applicants will be required to complete a 450-point question paper.
- The following is the marking scheme: Each correct answer will receive three points.
- Negative markings: One mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
BHU Law Entrance 2021 Admit Card releasing in online mode. Applicants will be able to access their admit cards through the internet. Applicants must download their admit cards from the results page and print them out for future reference.
Applicants will also receive information about the admit card via email/SMS to the email address or phone number provided during registration. At the time of the interview, admit cards must be held.
Admit Card (2021)
Applicants can receive their results on the university’s official website one week after the entrance exam is completed. The authority may also send an email or SMS to the applicants with information about the declaration of the result to the registered email address or phone number. The outcome should be downloaded and a copy made for future reference.
The counseling process of BHU Law Entrance 2021 will be conducted through online mode. Following the announcement of the results, the authority will compile a list of applicants’ merits. On the basis of the merit list, the authority will perform the counseling process for the applicants.
Applicants are told to download the call letter after the results are announced. Applicants will be able to access their call letters via the university’s official website. On the website, applicants are asked to fill out a course selection form based on their preferences.
Applicants must appear in person at the therapy location on the scheduled date and time. For authentication, applicants are advised to bring essential documents (originals and attested copies). The authority will allot seats to candidates based on the merit list, filled options, and seat availability after the counseling process is completed.