Every year, the BCECE Board of the Bihar government conducts a BCECE entrance exam. BCECE is a state-level exam held in Bihar to give admission to technical UG courses in Engineering, Agriculture, and Medicine.
To be admitted, students must pass an entrance examination. The entrance exam will be conducted entirely online.
|Available on Application Form||Jan 2021|
|Last Date of Application Form||Feb 2021|
|Admit Card||Mar 2021|
|Entrance Exam||Mar 2021|
Students will learn more about the BCECE 2021 application in the section below:
- Before filling out the application form, students must read all of the eligibility requirements.
- To prevent the form from being rejected later, all of the specifics in the document must be carefully and correctly filled out.
- From the first week of May 2021, students will make changes to their application data.
- General/BC/OBC: Rs.1000/- (Group – PCM/PCB/CBA).
- SC/ST/DQ: Rs.550/- (Group – PCMB).
- General/BC/OBC: Rs.1100/- (Group – PCMB).
Payment Mode & Methods: The application fee is payable both online and offline. It can be charged online with a debit/credit card or by net banking. Students may use the Challan option to make payments in offline mode.
Candidates must read the following eligibility requirements before applying for BCECE 2021:
Eligibility in General:
- Applicants must be Indian citizens with a Bihar state address.
- There is no upper age limit for applying to the BCECE test for engineering and pharmacy courses. For health sciences, students must be 17 years old by December 2021, and for agriculture, they must be 16 years old by August 2021.
- Candidates who have been accepted for admission must pass a medical exam.
- Students who are already enrolled in their final qualifying exam are qualified to apply, but they must present their qualifying evidence at the time of counseling/admission.
- Candidates for engineering courses must have a minimum of 45 percent (40 percent for SC/ST candidates) in 10+2 with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects and one subject from Chemistry, Biotechnology, Biology, or a technical vocational subject.
- Candidates for Pharmacy Courses must have a minimum of 45 percent (40 percent for SC/ST candidates) in their 12th grade, with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects and either one in mathematics or biology as an elective.
Take a look at the BCECE 2021 exam pattern given below:
- Duration of Exam: The exam is given 90 minutes to complete.
- Type of question: Multiple-choice questions will be included in the report. The exam will have a total of 100 questions.
- Total Marks: Physics – 400 Marks, Chemistry – 400 Marks, Mathematics – 400 Marks, Biology – 400 Marks & Agriculture Science – 400 Marks
- Negative Marking: One mark will be deducted for each incorrect response.
- Marking Scheme: Candidates will be awarded four marks for each correct answer.
Tips for Preparation
Students taking the entrance exam will benefit from the following BCECE preparation tips:
- Examine the entire BCECE exam pattern and syllabus in depth.
- Make a study plan after going through all of the exam dates.
- Prepare for the exam using the most up-to-date research materials suggested by experts.
- Examine previous year’s papers or sample papers.
- At least one mock test should be taken to assess your level of readiness and motivate you to work harder.
Candidates will be able to download their BCECE 2021 admit card after completing the application process successfully. In the third week of May 2021, it will be available for download via the internet.
All of the information on the admit card should be double-checked by students before the test, and any errors should be reported to officials before the exam. Students must enter the login information given at the time of registration in order to download it.
Students must strictly follow all instructions given in the admit card on exam day. In addition, all of the documents mentioned on the admit card must be carried with it in order to be qualified to take the exam.
|Admit Card (2021)||Coming Soon|
In the third week of June 2021, the BCECE 2021 Result/ Merit List will be available on the website. By entering their date of birth and roll number, candidates will be able to verify their results.
Following the announcement of the results, the BCECE 2021 rank card will be issued. In the fourth week of June 2021, it will be delivered. By entering their DOB and roll number, candidates will be able to download their rank card.
|Result (2021)||Coming Soon|
Engineering, agriculture, and medical courses will have different cut-offs in BECECE 2021. After the results are announced, they will be available on the website in an online format.
The authority will plan different cut-offs for various categories. The cutoff is determined by a number of factors, including the number of applicants, the number of seats available, the previous year’s cutoff pattern, the exam’s difficulty level, and so on.
The authority will announce the BCECE 2021 counseling schedule after the publication of the merit list and rank card. Candidates who have passed the entrance exam will be able to attend a counseling session.
Students must register for counseling, make and lock choices, and show up with paperwork at the meeting location. Students will be assigned seats based on their application choices.
|Counseling (2021)||Coming Soon|