AP Polycet means Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test. The AP Polycet 2021 will be held to include access to engineering and non-engineering courses.
It is a state-level examination through which admission to various polytechnic/diploma courses in Andhra Pradesh will be offered (AP).
Every year, the State Board of Technical Education & Training (SBTET) of Andhra Pradesh conducts the Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Popular Entrance Test.
|Available on Application Form||1st week of Mar 2021|
|Last Date of Application Form||2nd week of Jun 2021|
|Admit Card||After submission of Application Form|
|Entrance Exam||1st week of Jul 2021|
|Answer Key||3rd week of Jul 2021|
|Result||1st week of Aug 2021|
|Counseling||4th week of Aug 2021|
Candidates must read the following information about the AP Polycet Application Form:
- The application form for the AP Polycet 2021 will be available online.
- No candidate will receive an application form via post or courier in the offline mode.
- From April 2021, candidates will be able to register themselves.
- The application form must be submitted by the last week of April 2021.
- Candidates must also provide their email address and phone number in the application form, as all-important details will be sent to the address and phone number provided.
- Take a printout of the completed application form and keep it secure for future use.
While filling out the application form, the following documents will be required:
- 10th-grade mark sheet & certificate
- Evidence of date of birth (D.O.B.)
- Certificate of Income
- Certificate of classification
- The number on the Aadhar card
- Id proof that is true
- Email Address
- All Candidates: Rs.350/-
Payment Method of Application Form
- Mee Seva
- Payment Gateway
- Net Banking
Until applying for AP Polycet 2021, candidates should review the following eligibility requirements:
- Candidates who are Indian citizens will be qualified to apply for the AP Polycet 2021.
- To be considered for AP Polycet 2021, candidates must pass the SSC or an equivalent test.
- Candidates must take Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as required subjects in order to be considered for the AP Polycet 2021.
- To be qualified for the test, he or she must score at least 35 percent on the qualifying exam.
- Candidates must have a valid Andhra Pradesh residence permit.
- Candidates who participate in the qualifying exam will be able to apply for the AP Polycet exam as well.
The following points about the AP Polycet Exam Pattern should be reviewed by candidates:
- Duration of Exam: 2 Hours
- Type of question: Multiple choice questions – Objective.
- Number of questions: 120
- Total Marks: 320 marks (for Junior students) and 360 marks (for senior students)
- Exam Mode: Offline (Pen-Paper based test)
- Marking Scheme: All the questions will be of equal marks.
- Negative Marking: No Negative Marking.
Tips for Preparation
The following are some training tips and tricks that candidates can find useful when studying for the AP Polycet:
- Make a detailed schedule and stick to it.
- Examine the entire official syllabus and exam pattern.
- Examine previous year’s questions and take practice exams.
- Make short notes and review them on a regular basis.
- Consume balanced and organic foods.
- Get a good night’s sleep of at least 8 hours.
Candidates would be required to bring their admit card to the examination center. AP In the last week of April 2021, the Polycet Admit Card will be issued.
It will be available in an online format. The candidate’s name, roll number, exam center, timing, and all-important instructions will be printed on the admit card.
At the examination hall, candidates are advised to bring one valid ID proof in addition to their to admit card.
Admit Card (2021)
In the second week of June 2021, the AP Polycet Response Key will be eligible. It will be made available online. Candidates would have to search the response key using their login credentials.
It will have all of the answers to the questions on the question paper. It will be made available for all examination sets.
Candidates will be able to estimate their marks using the response key even before the results are published.
The authority will issue the AP Polycet Result after the test begins. It will be made available online in the second week of June 2021. The candidate’s marks in each subject, total marks, percentage, and result status will be included in the result.
Candidates will be able to download and review their OMR sheet on which they have marked their answers after the results are announced.
The cut-off mark is the minimum number of points candidates must achieve in order to pass the exam. AP The Polycet cut-off for candidates in the General group would be 36 out of 120. For reserved group applicants, there will be no cut-off percentage.
It will be determined by a number of factors, including the number of candidates who applied for the test, the number of eligible candidates, the previous year’s cut-off trend, and other factors.
After the results are announced, a counseling session will be scheduled. The document review process will be the first step in the AP Polycet counseling process.
Qualified applicants must bring all necessary documentation to the AP Polycet helpline center. Candidates must register for web-based counseling once their records have been verified. The merit list, rank, and seat availability will be used to determine the final seat allocation.
Counseling would necessitate the following documents:
- A tenth-grade mark sheet and a certificate
- 12th-grade mark sheet & diploma
- Certificate of residence
- Photographs in passport scale
- Certificate of transfer
- Certificate of classification