AP PGECET means Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test. On behalf of APCHE, Andhra University, Vishakhapatnam will conduct AP PGECET 2021.
Every year, the Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Engineering Popular Engineering Entrance Test (AP PGECET) is held. It’s a state-level admissions exam.
Candidates may enroll in M.E./M.Tech, M.Phrma, and Ph.D. programmes. GATE and GPAT scores can also be used to gain entry.
|Available on Application Form||1st week of Mar 2021|
|Last Date of Application Form||2nd week of Jun 2021|
|Application Correction||1st week of Jul 2021|
|Admit Card||1st week of Aug 2021|
|Entrance Exam||4th week of Aug 2021|
|Answer Key||1st week of Sept 2021|
|Result||4th week of Sept 2021|
Candidates must read the following information about the AP PGECET 2021 application form:
- The application form will be accessible through the internet.
- Candidates will begin filling out their application forms in April 2021.
- Fill in all needed information, such as your address, educational background, personal information, and so on.
- Upload documents in JPG and JPEG formats, such as a passport photo and signature.
- Candidates would be required to have an Aadhar passport.
- The application form can be filled out until the third week of April 2021 for free and until the last week of April 2021 for a fee.
- In the third week of April 2021, a window for application corrections will open.
- Take a printout of the completed application form and save it for the next step in the admissions process.
- General & OBC Candidates: Rs.1000/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 500/-
Payment Method of Application Fee
- credit card
- debit card
- AP online centers
Before applying for the exam, candidates must confirm their eligibility for the AP PGECET:
- Applicants must be Indian citizens.
- Candidates must have a domicile certificate from the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- Candidates must hold a B.Tech, B.Pharma, or equivalent degree from a recognized institution.
- Candidates must obtain a minimum of 50 percent (45 percent for reserved category candidates) in their qualifying test.
- Candidates must have a valid physical education certificate.
- Candidates who are already enrolled in their final year of study are also qualified to apply.
- Candidates who have a GPAT or GATE scorecard are also eligible to apply.
We have listed the AP PGECET exam pattern in the following section:
- The exam will be conducted entirely online.
- The test will consist of multiple-choice questions.
- Time allotted: A total of 2 hours will be allotted to answer the questions on the paper.
- Questions will be answered in the English language.
- Number of Questions: There will be a total of 120 questions on the question paper.
- Marking Scheme: Each correct response will receive one point.
- Negative Marking: For incorrect answers, no points will be deducted.
The admit card for the AP PGECET 2021 exam will be available on the website in an online format. Candidates can access their admit cards by entering their login credentials, which include their roll number and password.
On the day of the test, bring your admit card and one form of identification. No candidate will be permitted to enter the examination hall without a valid admit card. Examine all of the information on the admit card very carefully.
Admit Card (2021)
After a few days of the test, the AP PGECET 2021 response key will be issued. Candidates can access their response key through the internet.
The correct answers to the questions will be included in the answer key. Candidates can get a rough picture of their exam scores by looking at the response key.
Objections to the solution key may be submitted by candidates. Authorities will issue the final response key after they have accepted all objections.
|Answer Key (2021)||Coming Soon|
The results of the AP PGECET 2021 will be released in the second week of May 2021. Candidates can access their results through the internet.
The application number/registration number and password will be used to validate the results. After the results are announced, the rank card will be available.
It is recommended that candidates print their results. Candidates must double-check all information on the rank card, such as their name, rank, and so on.
Following the announcement of the results, the AP PGECET 2021 cut-off will be made public. Candidates can access their cut-off scores through the internet.
The cutoff would be the minimum score needed for candidates to be admitted. Candidates will be invited to counseling based on their cut-off scores.
For each course, the cutoff will be different. There will be no recommended marks for candidates from the reserved categories.
Counseling for the AP PGECET 2021 will begin in the second week of August 2021. The counseling process will include steps such as paperwork review, seat assignment, and fee payment, among others.
PGECET, GATE, and GPAT will all have their own counseling sessions. On the day of counseling, candidates must check their original papers. If a candidate is unable to undergo counseling, their seat will be given to the next available candidate.
Candidates should review the following essential documents that will be needed for verification:
- PGECET/ GPAT/ GATE admit card
- Qualifying exam mark sheets
- Certificate of classification
- Certificate of residence
- Rank card for AP PGECET 2021
- Certificate of transfer