AP ICET means Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test. On behalf of APSCHE, Shri Venkateswara University will conduct the AP ICET 2021.
The AP ICET (Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test) is a state-level entrance examination. It takes place only once a year.
Candidates will apply for MBA and MCA programs by taking this test. AP ICET 2021 scores will be considered by various Andhra Pradesh institutes.
|Available on Application Form||2021|
|Last Date of Application Form||2021|
Candidates must read the following information about the AP ICET 2021 application form:
- The AP ICET 2021 Application Form will only be available online.
- Candidates will begin filling out their application forms in April 2021.
- To prevent any errors, be sure to fill out all of the information fully.
- Fill out the application form with information such as an educational, family, address, communication, and so on.
- The documents must be submitted in the required format by the students in the application.
- Candidates will have until the last week of April 2021 to complete their application forms.
- Candidates will also be provided with a correctional facility by the authorities.
- Candidates can print several copies of their completed application form and keep them safe for future reference.
- Online Application Form Fee: Rs.550/-
- Online Application Form Late Fee: Rs.2000/- + Rs.550/- = Rs.2550/-
- AP Online Centres
- Citizen Service Centers
- e-Seva Centres in AP
- Credit card or Debit card
Before applying for the exam, candidates should review the following AP ICET eligibility:
- Applicants must be Indian citizens and meet all local and non-local criteria set out by Andhra Pradesh.
- Candidates must obtain a minimum of 50 percent (45 percent for reserved candidates) in their qualifying test.
- Candidates who are already enrolled in their final year of study are also qualified to apply.
Courses in MBA:
- Candidates must have completed a three-year bachelor’s degree or its equivalent from a recognized board.
- Candidates must have a passing grade in mathematics at the tenth-grade level.
Courses for MCAs:
- Candidates must possess a three-year bachelor’s degree.
- Candidates must have completed their 12th grade or earned a bachelor’s degree in mathematics.
MCA (Lateral Entry) Requirements:
- Candidates must have completed 10+2 and a BCA or a degree in SC/IT with mathematics as a subject.
The following section contains information on the AP ICET exam pattern:
- Duration of Exam: 150 minutes
- Type of question: Multiple choice questions – Objective.
- Number of questions: 200 questions
- Exam Mode: Online Mode (Computer-based test).
- Marking Scheme: Each correct response will receive one point.
- Negative Marking: For incorrect answers, there would be no negative marking.
Tips for Preparation
The following are some AP ICET training tips for candidates:
- Make a research schedule and stick to it every day.
- To begin, make sure you understand the fundamentals of the topics.
- Make quick notes and talk about your ideas with your colleagues.
- Exam pattern and syllabus for the AP ICET are briefly discussed.
- For your training, choose the best study materials and books.
- To keep fit, avoid eating unhealthy foods and practice yoga on a regular basis.
The admit card for the AP ICET 2021 exam will be available online. Candidates will be able to access their admit cards beginning in the second week of May 2021.
By entering their application number and date of birth, candidates can access their admit card. On the day of the test, candidates should carry their admit card.
Along with the admit card, candidates must carry a valid photo ID. Without an admit card, candidates would not be permitted to access the exam center.
Admit Card (2021)
Authorities will issue the AP ICET 2021 Response Key in the last week of May 2021. Candidates can access their response key through the internet.
The response key can also be challenged by candidates. Authorities will issue the final response key after all objections have been submitted.
Candidates will be able to measure their estimated scores using the response key.
The AP ICET 2021 results will be available online. In the first week of June 2021, the results will be visible. Candidates should double-check their results.
Check all of your details, including your name, grades, and roll number. Candidates will receive a different merit list from the authorities.
Following the announcement of the results, the authorities will release the cut-off. By entering their login information, candidates would be able to verify their results.
Following the announcement of the results, the AP ICET 2021 Cut Off will be announced. Cutoffs can be verified online by candidates.
Candidates who achieve the required cut-off marks will be invited to the counseling session. Candidates must meet the minimum cut-off scores.
Cutoffs will be determined based on a variety of variables such as seat availability, exam complexity, marking scheme, and so on.
ICET 2021 in Andhra Pradesh Beginning in August 2021, counseling will be available. Candidates must return to the reporting center with all of their original papers.
Seating will be assigned based on a variety of variables, including exam results, total seat availability, and so on. For authentication, candidates must carry their original papers.
Candidates will not be given a seat until their documents are checked. Candidates must also pay an application fee.
Some essential documents that will be needed for verification are listed below:
- Admit card for AP ICET 2021
- Result of the AP ICET 2021
- Certificate of birth date
- Certificates and mark sheets for grades 10 and 12
- Evidence of identification
- Photographs the size of passports, etc.