AP ECET means Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education. It is being organized on behalf of the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technology (JNT) University, Anantapur (APSCHE).
Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test (AP ECET) is a state-level entrance exam for engineering and technology diploma holders, pharmacy students, and B.Sc. graduates.
Candidates for lateral entry enrollment into B.Tech, B.E, and B.Pharmacy programs will be considered.
|Available on Application Form||2021|
|Last Date of Application Form||2021|
Candidates must read the following information about the AP ECET 2021 Application Form:
- Candidates will be able to submit their applications online via the website.
- Candidates must submit a passport-size photograph and signature in the specified format when filling out the application form.
- In addition, a valid/working email address and phone number must be included in the application form.
- In the application form, the authority may also have a correction facility for a limited time span.
- Finally, candidates must print a copy of their completed application form for future reference.
- All Candidates: Rs.500/-
- Candidates will have the option of paying the application fee both online and offline.
- Candidates who want the offline mode will be able to pay the fee via the AP online center.
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Net Banking
Before you apply for the exam, familiarise yourself with the following AP ECET eligibility criteria:
- Nationality: Indian Citizens.
- Minimum Marks: 45% Marks (General Candidates), 40% Marks (Reserved Candidates)
- Qualification: Three years B.Sc degree Passed
- Recognition: All candidates should be equivalent from a recognized board or university.
Candidates can read the following information about the AP ECET Exam Pattern:
- Duration of Exam: 3 Hours
- Type of question: Multiple choice questions – Objective.
- Number of questions: 200 questions
- Total Marks: 200 marks
- Exam Mode: Computer-based test.
- Marking Scheme: 1 Mark for each correct answer.
Tips for Preparation
Candidates must use the AP ECET preparation tips and tricks mentioned below to pass the exam:
- Examine the entire syllabus and exam pattern.
- Make short notes and review them on a regular basis.
- Mock tests are a good way to see how capable you are.
- Solve the previous year’s exam questions.
- At the very least, set aside one week for revision.
The admit card for the AP ECET 2021 exam will be eligible in the first week of May 2021. It will be made available to the public through the internet. To download their admit card, candidates must enter their login credentials, which include their registration number and date of birth.
All eligible candidates will be required to bring their admit cards to the examination hall. Without an admit card, no applicant will be able to take the exam. At the examination hall, candidates are advised to bring one valid Id proof in addition to their admit card.
Admit Card (2021)
APSCHE, JNTU will publish the AP ECET 2021 Result on their website. To verify their results, candidates must enter their login credentials. The outcome will be announced in June 2021. It will be made available in the form of a rank card.
The scorecard will include information such as the student’s name, roll number, date of birth, gender, rank, total points, and more. Following the announcement of the results, shortlisted applicants will be contacted for the counseling process.
2021 AP ECET Counseling services will begin in July 2021. Both eligible applicants will be required to engage in the counseling process. Registration, payment of the counseling fee, certificate checking, and web counseling will all be part of the process.
Students will be chosen for counseling based on their exam results, including their grades and rank. Following the completion of the counseling process, both applicants will be granted admission.
At the time of counseling, candidates must also carry their original documents as well as photocopies of required documents for verification and submission.