AP EAMCET means Andhra Pradesh Engineering Agriculture Medical Common Entrance Test. This test takes place in the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh. This entrance exam is for engineering, agriculture & medicine in Andhra Pradesh.
This traditional entrance exam is a state-level entrance exam administered by the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE). It is held to provide eligible candidates with admission to various UG courses. Admission to undergraduate courses is available in the fields of engineering, agriculture, and medicine. JNTUK Kakinada organises it every year.
This AP EAMCET entrance exam is done by JNT University. The university is located in the city of Kakinada in Andhra Pradesh. AP EAMCET This exam is for graduate courses. This examination takes place at the state level.
|Date of Notification||Last week of Jan 2021|
|Available on Application Form||Last week of Jan 2021|
|Last Date of Application Form (without late fee)||2nd week of Jun 2021|
|Last Date of Application Form (with late fee of Rs.500/-)||Last week of Jun 2021|
|Last Date of Application Form (with late fee of Rs.1000/-)||1st week of Jun 2021|
|Last Date of Application Form (with late fee of Rs.5000/-)||2nd week of Jul 2021|
|Last Date of Application Form (with late fee of Rs.10,000/-)||1st week of Aug 2021|
|Application Correction||1st week of Jul 2021|
|Hall Ticket||Last week of Aug 2021|
|Entrance Exam||2nd week Sept 2021|
|Answer Key||Last week of Sept 2021|
In the section below, students will learn what they need to know about the AP EAMCET 2021 application:
- From April 2021, the AP EAMCET 2021 application form will be available online.
- The registration/application process will be available (without late fees) until the last week of April 2021, and (with late fees) until May 2021.
- Applicants will be able to register for the application online via the website’s connection.
- To prevent a late fee, students must complete all steps of the application process, including fee payment, before the deadline.
- Students should read the entire directions and eligibility criteria before filling out the form.
- From April 2021, students will be able to make changes to their applications if they make a mistake in their records.
|Application Form||Click here|
AP EAMCET 2020 to be done within the state of Andhra Pradesh, fees have to be paid to fill the application form. All of which are in the following stages. Students would be able to pay the application fee using a debit/credit card or Net banking method through the internet. Applicants can also pay at one of the several AP Online locations.
Candidates check the Application Fee:
- 500 rupees for engineering.
- 500 rupees for agriculture and pharmacy.
- 1000 rupees for both engineering and agriculture and pharmacy.
Step to Apply Application Form
The candidate follows the step to Apply Application Form:
- First of all, visit the official website of AP EAMCET.
- After that open the link that appears “AP EAMCET Application Form”.
- Then the online application form will be started. In which you fill the login number, registration number, mobile number & login credentials like date of birth, payment reference ID, qualification exam hall ticket number.
- After that, the application form of AP EAMCET will be displayed on the screen.
- Now you can edit the required details in the application form and then click on the submit button.
Before applying for the entrance exam, candidates must review the following eligibility requirements for the AP EAMCET 2021:
- The candidate must be an Indian national or hold an OCI/PIO passport.
- He or she must be a resident of the state of Andhra Pradesh or Telangana and meet the requirements for Local/Non-Local status as set out by AP/ Telangana Educational Institutions.
Eligibility by Course
Courses in Engineering:
- Students must have completed a 12th-grade education with PCM as an elective or a similar vocational program in Engineering & Technology fields administered by BIE, AP/Telangana OR
- Candidates who have passed the State Board of Technical Education and Training, AP/Diploma Telangana’s examination in Engineering or an equivalent exam approved by the Board are also eligible.
- Candidates applying for Engineering programs must be 16 years old by December 31, 2021, according to the age requirements. There is no upper age limit set.
Courses in Agriculture and Medicine:
- The student must have passed his 12th-grade exam from an AP/ Telangana accredited board or university.
- Applicant must be 17 years old as of December 31, 2021, with a maximum age limit of 22 years for all candidates and 25 years for SC/ST candidates as of December 31, 2021.
- Students must have received at least 45 percent (40 percent for reserved category) in all subjects combined in the qualifying examination to be eligible for Pharma D.
- AP EAMCET Exam Mode The exam in 2021 will be conducted entirely online.
- Students will have the choice of taking the exam in Telugu or English.
- Questions from the subjects of Mathematics, Chemistry, and Physics will be included in the exam paper.
- The exam will consist of 160 multiple-choice questions (MCQs).
- The students will have three hours to complete the report.
- One mark will be given for each correct answer. For incorrect answers, there would be no negative marking.
EAMCET in Andhra Pradesh The syllabus for the 12th level exam will be prescribed according to the BIE, AP recommended syllabus.
The Syllabus will cover a broad variety of subjects in Mathematics, Chemistry, and Physics. The entrance exam questions would be structured to determine the candidate’s awareness and comprehension of the subjects.
Tips for Planning
- It is important to build a preparation schedule for the exam in order to plan as effectively as possible.
- Start studying by learning about the exam pattern, syllabus, and marking scheme.
- Taking practice tests, whether online or offline, is a vital part of the training process.
- Students should take quick notes and go through them thoroughly.
- Discuss a variety of subjects with your friends or instructors, and resolve any issues that arise.
Students will be able to download their AP EAMCET 2021 admit card in the second week of July 2021. Students would be eligible to take the entrance exam using their admit card.
Candidates must enter their login credentials issued at the time of registration in order to download the admit card online.
After downloading the admit card, students must double-check their name, date of birth, category, gender, exam center, exam time, date, and other details. Students must contact officials if there is any difference in the information on their admit card.
The AP EAMCET 2021 response sheet, question papers, and answer key will be published in the last week of July 2021.
It will be accessible through the internet. Candidates may also file an appeal by filling out an objection form. Objections will be approved before the last week of July 2021.
|Answer Key||Click Here|
JNTU Kakinada will report the AP EAMCET 2021 results in the first week of September 2021. Students can verify their results online by entering their registration number and date of birth.
To be qualified for counseling, students must achieve minimum qualifying scores. In the second week of May 2021, the rank card will be issued.
In order to be considered for further entry, students must achieve minimum qualifying marks/cut-off marks. To be eligible for counseling, students must achieve 25% of the overall marks considered for the ranking.
The cutoffs would differ for engineering, medical, and agricultural courses, as well as for different categories of candidates. It will be determined by a number of criteria set out by the authority.
EAMCET 2021 in Andhra Pradesh Counseling will take place in the second week of September in the year 2021. Only eligible applicants will be considered for the therapy process.
Students must register for therapy, pay the counseling fee, make and lock choices, and obtain seat assignments.
Additionally, the therapy process may involve a document authentication process in which students must check all of their records.
|Contact Number||Click Here|