AEEE means Amrita Engineering Entrance Examination. The Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University is hosting the event. It’s a university-level admissions test.
Every year, the Amrita Engineering Entrance Examination (AEEE) is held. Admission will be available to a variety of B.Tech programs.
Admission will be offered in its campuses of Amritapuri (Kollam), Vengal (Chennai), Bengaluru, and Ettimadai via this test (Coimbatore). Amrita Engineering Entrance Examination all applications submitted for the only online mode and Exam Mode is Online/Offline.
|Available on Application Form||2021|
|Last Date of Application Form||2021|
Information about the AEEE 2021 application form can be found below:
- On February 2, 2021, the application form for the B.Tech course was issued.
- Candidates can complete their application forms online.
- Fill in all necessary information, such as personal, correspondence, and educational information.
- Candidates must upload a passport-size picture and signature in the format specified.
- The application form can be completed until April 2021.
- Take a printout of the completed application form and save it for future use.
- All Candidates Application Fee: Rs.1000/-
- Those selected for offline applications will have to pay through the demand draft (DD).
- Demand draft should be accepted under “Amrita School of Engineering paid in Coimbatore”
- Those applying online will have to pay through Net Banking/Debit/Credit Card.
Candidates must read the AEEE 2021 Eligibility Criteria before filling out the application form:
- Nationality: Indian nationals.
- Age: The age of the candidates should be reduced on or after 1 July 1999.
- Qualification: Candidates should have passed 10th and 12th level from any recognized board.
- Visiting Candidates: Candidates appearing in their 12th standard are also eligible to apply. Candidates should have passed their 12th level with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics subjects. The candidate must have secured a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in PCM subjects. Candidates should score 55% marks in each of the three subjects.
Candidates must read the following information about the AEEE Exam Pattern:
- Duration of Exam:2 hours 30 minutes
- Type of question: Multiple choice questions (Physics – 30, Chemistry – 30, Mathematics – 40)
- Number of questions: 100 questions
- Total Marks: 300 marks
- Marking Scheme:3 marks will be given for each correct answer, while 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
Tips for Preparation
Candidates can use the following tips and tricks to help them prepare for the AEEE exam:
- Make a routine and stick to it on a daily basis.
- Examine the whole exam pattern and syllabus.
- From the subjects, make your basic concept simple.
- Examine sample articles and previous year’s query papers.
- Mock assessments are also available for candidates to practice.
- Consume nutritious foods and maintain a balanced lifestyle.
The booking of CBT exam slots began on April 12th, 2021. Candidates must reserve their examination slots. The deadline to book an AEEE 2021 slot is April 16, 2021.
Candidates can access their AEEE 2021 admit cards through the internet. Candidates will not be able to receive their admit cards via mail. On the day of the test, candidates must carry their admit card along with one form of identification.
Admit Card (2021)
The authority can only release the AEEE results online. In June 2021, the results will be published. Candidates can verify their results by logging in with their login information, which includes their application number and date of birth.
Candidates are recommended to read the entire result carefully, including the rating. The results will not be mailed to the candidates.
Candidates for the counseling role will be chosen based on the results. Candidates will also be given a rank list by the authority. Candidates’ marks in the AEEE or JEE Main test will be used to compile a rank list.
Following the announcement of the results, AEEE counseling will be held. The authority will begin the counseling process in June 2021.
The counseling process will be broken down into several stages, such as document verification, seat assignment, and fee payment. It is also recommended that candidates carry their original documents for verification.
Candidates must register for counseling and pay the counseling fee. Seats will be assigned based on the AEEE and JEE Main scores separately.