The ACET (Actuarial Popular Entrance Test) is a university-level exam held for admission to Actuaries programs at Indian institutions.
IAI organizes the ACET exam every year (Institutes of Actuaries of India). Candidates who pass this entrance exam will be accepted as student members of the IAI.
ACET all applications submitted for the only online mode and Exam Mode is CBT (Computer Based Test).
Available on Application Form
Last Date of Application Form
In the section below, you’ll find all the information you need about the ACET 2021 Application Form:
- The ACET application form is now available in an online format.
- Students must have a valid email address and phone number when registering in order to receive information.
- Students must upload a scanned image of their signature and a photograph in the format and size specified.
- To prevent the form from being rejected later, students must fill in all of the information correctly on the application form.
- Candidates will apply for the June session via the online application system until April 2021.
- Students must print the application form after submitting it successfully for future reference.
- All Categories Candidates Application Fee: Rs.3000/-
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- Net Banking
- Age: No Age Limit
- Qualification: 12th Standard (English subject will be compulsory)
- Recognition: Candidate should have passed Inter or equivalent from a recognized board.
- Undergraduate, postgraduate, engineering students, management students, CA, CS, degree holders in mathematics will also be eligible to sit in this exam.
- Duration of Exam: 3 Hours
- Type of question: Multiple choice questions – Objective.
- Exam Mode: Online
- Section: Two Section
- Negative Marking: 0.5 marks will be deducted for 1 mark question, 1 mark will be deducted for 2 marks question and 1.5 marks will be deducted for 3 marks question.
- Marking Scheme: Different sections will have different marks for the correct answer.
Tips for Preparation
Candidates can use the following tips and tricks to help them prepare for the ACET exam:
- Learn everything there is to know about the ACET pattern and syllabus.
- For good practice, solve previous exam papers and sample papers.
- Prepare for the entrance exam using the recommended study content, which is available both online and offline.
- Prepare a study schedule for the exam and stick to it religiously.
- Take practice tests to determine the level of readiness and make necessary adjustments.
ACET 2021 Admit Card releasing in online mode. Students must enter their login information in order to obtain an admit card.
On exam day, students must bring their admit card along with a valid photo ID for verification. Students must read the entire exam directions on their admit card. The admit card for the ACET June session exam will be available in May 2021.
Admit Card (2021)
To access the results, students must first log in with their user id and password. The PDF file is used to distribute the list of eligible applicants. The ACET result is valid for three years after it is announced.
Students who pass the entrance exam and meet the ACET cutoff will be considered for the next step in the admissions process.
According to the previous year’s patterns, the minimum cutoff point is 50%. There is no different cut-off list for each category on the website.
Students who achieve the cut-off marks will be able to participate in the next round of counseling.
After passing the ACET test, students would need to register for “Student Membership.” Students will be expected to present all of their relevant documentation and certificates.
Admission will be granted only to those students who have been shortlisted in the merit selection process. Students must go to the website and fill out the “Student Membership Form” to register. Candidates would also be expected to pay a fee in order to be admitted.